Author Topic: 2nd Annual Kalamazoo Airzoo Meet  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: 2nd Annual Kalamazoo Airzoo Meet
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

Open Cockpit Weekend: The WWII Fighters

Join the Air Zoo as we open the cockpits of World War II fighters and give visitors a chance to get up close and personal to them. There is a 200-pound weight limit and you must be able to climb in and out without assistance (children must be able to be assisted by their parents).

The aircraft that will be open include: P-47 Thunderbolt, P-39 Airacobra & HA-1112 Hispano Buchon.

This event is included in regular admission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordering tickets online gets you 15% off. If you were in the military you can get 20% by showing your DD-214 or other proof at the ticket counter.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 08:04:47 AM »
Nghtmare, badger8, babygotya and myself will be heading to Chili's at 6195 S. Westnedge Avenue in Portage, Mi. around 4-4:30 to get tables ready since we are not making the museum. Chili's will not make a reservation on Saturdays so getting there at that time will have the setup ready for those attending the museum and staying close to closing time. The museum closes at 5p.m. The timing should be perfect. From the Airzoo take Portage Rd. to Milham Ave. to S. Westnedge and find 6195. Feel free to pm me if you want to exchange cell numbers. Chili's number is (269)324-0560.

:salute

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 09:18:01 AM »
WOOWOO!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC