Author Topic: REQUEST TO AHII STAFF  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Re: REQUEST TO AHII STAFF
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 12:40:13 AM »

Ah-ha!  Your dubious plot in which you intend to send them $0.50/day has not yet failed.  There are these things called money orders.  Go to the post office with the money you know how to make and get a money order.  This can be done by walking in the door marked "Enter" when the post office is open for business.  Wait your turn in line for someone to assist you and when there is a postal worker available (they will inform you of your turn by usually making eye contact and voicing "Next!") present them the money and inform them of your wish to send a money order.  They will give you a slip of paper to fill out with your information, the recipients information (this would be HTC) and the amount.  Present them with the cash in the amount of the money order, fee and stamp if you require and they will then issue you your official money order and postage stamp.  Put it in an envelope, have them mail it and head home to await your email informing you of your now active account.  Be sure to mail each subsequent money order ahead of time to insure that you will not let your subscription lapse and enjoy your Aces High experience.  If you're having difficulties coming up with the cash I'd suggest going to a vacant parking lot and looking around.  You'll find enough money in coin form to cover the cost AND leave you a litte extra for a Mountain Dew.

Good luck, Mike.

From their website:
Aces High Billing Policy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Aces High subscription is $14.95 per month in US Dollars.

1. Accepted Forms of Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Prepayment - Check or Money Order mailed to:

HiTech Creations, Inc.
Attn: Accounts
625 W. College St.
Suite 200
Grapevine, TX USA 76051

Prepayments must be in US Dollars. Please include your login ID and name on all payments. You may print a copy of our Prepay Form to mail in with your check or money order.

Here is the prepay form:

https://www.hitechcreations.com/admin/prepay.html

If you choose to prepay for your Aces High account, please print out this form and include it with your check or money order made out to HiTech Creations, Inc.

Name:

Address:

Login ID:

Game ID:

E-mail address:

Amount enclosed:

Please mail to:

HiTech Creations, Inc.
Attn: Accounts
625 W. College St., Suite 200
Grapevine, TX 76051

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 12:45:19 AM »
McDonald's is always hiring fry cooks and burger flippers and HTC takes mailed in checks...If you're too young to flip burgers a few hours a week, mow a couple of lawns or shovel a couple of driveways a month and BINGO, AH is more than paid for....Next excuse to justify your demand for a service for free?

If 15 dollars a month is an insurmountable financial burdon to bear for you, your time would be much better spent collecting aluminum cans on the side of the road than whining for something for free on an internet forum...

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:51:26 AM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »
Actually, collecting aluminium cans and pop bottles, recycleable stuff et al, is a great way to make money. Plus you get the benefit of helping out your community. I bet you make way more than $15.00 per month and would be able to pay for a subscription AND have a pretty good supply of extra bucks to ask that red head you've been eyeing up out to the movies.

Don't give up Mike, H2H is unlikely to come back as a freebie, but I bet you have what it takes to make a few $$ for AH and girlfriends.

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »
Actually, collecting aluminium cans and pop bottles, recycleable stuff et al, is a great way to make money. Plus you get the benefit of helping out your community. I bet you make way more than $15.00 per month and would be able to pay for a subscription AND have a pretty good supply of extra bucks to ask that red head you've been eyeing up out to the movies.

Don't give up Mike, H2H is unlikely to come back as a freebie, but I bet you have what it takes to make a few $$ for AH and girlfriends.

cheers,
RTR

And exercise!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »

Ah-ha!  Your dubious plot in which you intend to send them $0.50/day has not yet failed.  There are these things called money orders.  Go to the post office with the money you know how to make and get a money order.  This can be done by walking in the door marked "Enter" when the post office is open for business.  Wait your turn in line for someone to assist you and when there is a postal worker available (they will inform you of your turn by usually making eye contact and voicing "Next!") present them the money and inform them of your wish to send a money order.  They will give you a slip of paper to fill out with your information, the recipients information (this would be HTC) and the amount.  Present them with the cash in the amount of the money order, fee and stamp if you require and they will then issue you your official money order and postage stamp.  Put it in an envelope, have them mail it and head home to await your email informing you of your now active account.  Be sure to mail each subsequent money order ahead of time to insure that you will not let your subscription lapse and enjoy your Aces High experience.  If you're having difficulties coming up with the cash I'd suggest going to a vacant parking lot and looking around.  You'll find enough money in coin form to cover the cost AND leave you a litte extra for a Mountain Dew.

Good luck, Mike.

:rofl   :aok
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 01:25:05 AM »
I am guessing about 12-14 yearsa old, plus young enough to think they are owed everything for free.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 01:27:03 AM »
The graphics in AHII will stack up well against anything out there IF you have the machine to run them at high levels, and I've never seen a sim with flight modeling that was clearly superior.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:32:14 AM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 01:32:55 AM »
sorry Mike1234599999th       Hitech isn't a charity it is a business.  For Businesses to continue to operate they need to make $$$.

They hopefully will add the 8 player feature in the near future for paying subscribers.  Will be nice to have a private arena to have squad practices/ duels/ squad vs squad fights.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »
I always find it funny, its always the squeekers that want 8 player to come back!!

Oh how i miss those days of being a squeeker, being picked on all the time, but being 22 now, it feels good to be one of the top dogs these days!! lol

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Can i have 8 player back? Mom n dad wont pay for MA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

:rock
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 02:24:30 AM »
Wtf guys you haven't heard of mike786?  He's like the best pilot in aces high next to me.
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 02:26:32 AM »
I always find it funny, its always the squeekers that want 8 player to come back!!

Oh how i miss those days of being a squeeker, being picked on all the time, but being 22 now, it feels good to be one of the top dogs these days!! lol

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Can i have 8 player back? Mom n dad wont pay for MA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

:rock

LOL! Top Dog?

Son, we are getting ready to have Eagle eyes and Bacon for breakfast here. I've been here since Christ was a Cowboy and I have a shiny dollar that says I could make you cry, And... I know more than a few that would do that for free!

RTR
The Damned

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 02:26:53 AM »
 :noid :uhoh :frown: :rolleyes: :confused: :cry :(

:aok :rofl :D :rock :salute :devil
Joedog31

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 02:29:12 AM »
LOL! Top Dog?

Son, we are getting ready to have Eagle eyes and Bacon for breakfast here. I've been here since Christ was a Cowboy and I have a shiny dollar that says I could make you cry, And... I know more than a few that would do that for free!

RTR

lol...ive been here way too long too.  Been playing since AH1, started just as the bombers got the formations.  So ive been here for the ups n downs!

N how could ya make me cry good sir??

:salute
Joedog31

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 02:29:27 AM »
dear AHII staff,
theres nothing more i would like you to do is give us back free 8 player. I cant afford the ma plus 15 bucks a month is alot for the graphics and handleing of the planes. maybe 5 dollars a month. you may not care what a "free loader" thinks but this game was a real good time for me and friends. so plz give us back 8 player!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :rock :rock :rock

Get a subscription and support the people who made 8 player, eh?
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:21 AM »
4 yr olds can buy a money order. Have mommy send it for you, if thats too tough of a task. Get a job,  nothing is free, everything within your eyesight cost someone some money.
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......