Author Topic: Duxford Wing RAF is Looking for a Few More Good Fellows  (Read 5792 times)

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
Re: Duxford Wing RAF is Looking for a Few More Good Fellows
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 11:46:28 AM »
Regardless of the age of the post we are indeed looking for a few new members. What we would like to see in our members is someone who enjoys the game for the experience and not the score. Score means nothing as far as we are concerened neither does experience. We have all skill levels. If you like to fly and enjoy light banter then we may be a good fit. Our leadership (Zensen, Budgray, HP51 and Jax) are great guys and are more than willing to teach those that are willing to learn. Our guys in general are always there to help our new members as well as the old hands. We work well together but are always improving and strive to be the best we can.

Bort as far as the trolls let'em lie dude no need to get your feathers ruffled up over nothing. Besides isn't that my job to get riled up???After all it is a right since I live in Dirty Jerzey...lol

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
Great Squad!  :salute

You could not ask for a more well seasoned group of guys too wing up with & show a new stick how to rope & not be the dope.

Much thanks too:
Zensen, HP51, M1, Qbert, Vudu, "Doc" and the rest of the squad for the TA time!!!

:airplane:~<DeadStickMac
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:39:40 PM by deadstikmac »

Offline turkey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
I've been investigating AH. Except for the jiggly fighter gun sights it seems more interesting than Warbirds. I'd like to join in a mission. Are the squad days and times the same as the 2011 post?

Turk

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 01:06:13 PM »
We are on to some capacity most nights. We are rooks, vox and text is 187. Drop by at anytime. You are a legacy so if you wish to rejoin it should not be a problem.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 10:12:41 AM »
Gentlemen, Duxford again is looking for new blood! We invite any new players to the game to join us on the rook side for a 2 week trial run. We have always done our best with new players to the game and spend considerable amounts of time in training new pilots for the rigors of the MA. We are as always a low hassle squad and enjoy flying together. So if you are looking for a low stress way to learn the game and are willing to learn then please come take a look at Duxford Wing RAF we would love to help you!

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »
perhaps the Duxford Wing RAF could use a little MAGIC ???  I fly spits and make a good target so far
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
Well Mike we are always up for new pilots. Our Wing CO Zen is a Brit and has a special thing for spits. Would love to have you on channel we are rooks (ALWYAS) vox 187 drop by as we have guys on most nights. Squad nights are Thurs and Sunday. We also fly FSO on Friday nights. Look forward to meeting you!

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 01:25:00 AM »
thanks M1A1. a lot of you guys already know me. my usual game time is around 9 pm to 3 am weekdays (cst) and weekends i have the full day. my skill level is shaky, some days are better then others as i am entering my 2nd year playing.  i like the spits due to the fact so far i found very few weak areas with or with out a lot of e and few planes can turn with it. im not a score monkey  instead im more a joker . i always play rooks and whenever i see 1 of our guys in trouble i am the first to try to dive in and cut off the pursuer although that gets me shot down a lot hehehehe

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 10:45:20 AM »
Cool! look forward to seeing you on Squad vox. Never be afraid to ask for some time in the TA, I know Voodu and Zen and myself as well as the other guys would be more than willing to show you some things and help you iron out any problem areas..

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 12:25:57 PM »
well i have opened a thread in the help and training "TIME TO GO TO WORK" .  im pretty much going to start to put some major time into learning and training. plus i am challenging all comers in the DA who want to work out. see ya all on 187 .

Offline lone12

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 08:37:35 PM »
HI guys I was talking to WD39 today and he asked if I was interested in joining up with you guys. I also missed a message from zundap75 asking me if I was interested also. I have been flying about six weeks and while I have made some improvement I can see that I could use more help in not only flying but learning the game. There is so much to learn flying ground vechicles and boats and much more lol I heard someone say they were in the map room the other day and had no idea what or how to get their lmao I am retired and hope you guys can make some room for me with your squad thanks Lone12 (Frank)

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 11:23:06 AM »
 :salute
HI guys I was talking to WD39 today and he asked if I was interested in joining up with you guys. I also missed a message from zundap75 asking me if I was interested also. I have been flying about six weeks and while I have made some improvement I can see that I could use more help in not only flying but learning the game. There is so much to learn flying ground vechicles and boats and much more lol I heard someone say they were in the map room the other day and had no idea what or how to get their lmao I am retired and hope you guys can make some room for me with your squad thanks Lone12 (Frank)
:salute when are you on?