Author Topic: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?  (Read 6159 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2008, 11:31:24 AM »
so yet again we see that suspisions and stereotypes are fueling this argument. Lets all drop our gaurd and let the past lie and see if we are not all just running in circles bitting each other's ankles for no reason at all.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2008, 11:36:41 AM »
Lynx is very funny on one thread he talks about using information to his advantage then bashes Jokers for doing the same. Amazing I think how this thread has even gotten this big I can't believe you folks have nothing else better to do. I am making my first post here. And the only reason i'm doin so to expose Lynx for what he is. A person who says what he wants during any given situation to try to make someone else look bad while he apparently takes the high ground. let me share with you a Quote from lynx in another thread with regard to intelligence.

In the words of the shawk look alike Alice Cooper....  "Schools out for summer". 

Happens every year without fail.  Some kids get to figure out how the game works to their.... muhahaha advantage.  Unfortunately some kids don't realise their being taken advantage of by those that put them up to it.

P.S.  Monitor channel 6 help orange text........a wealth of information can be gained

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:12:29 AM by LYNX »

Nice try Joker .... There's a world of difference between helping on channel 6 and what you imply I do on channel 6.  I'll be first telling the newbies all sides see orange text and last to milk them for info.  Of cause you won't want to know or believe that after trying to twist my tongue in cheek response to the original poster from the quoted thread.

The big difference between your implication of me helping on channel 6 and your admittance to err, lets say....underhanded play
then bashes Jokers for doing the same
is I don't nor never have actively solicited help from spies.  I neither have nor will act upon information given to me by spies, to which one of your younger squaddies will testify.

Your squad has some numbers and some good players in it.  Some of them are good sticks, some are stand up chaps so why do you have to use less than fair means?   Wanna find a captured Cv have one of your squaddies go find it.  Wanna bust a mission read the dar.  Have squaddies side switching to move CV's tell them not to or kick em out.  Get unsolicited info tell them to **** OFF.  The disappointing fact is you'd rather deflect than sort your own house out......the buck stops with you. 

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »
so yet again we see that suspisions and stereotypes are fueling this argument. Lets all drop our gaurd and let the past lie and see if we are not all just running in circles bitting each other's ankles for no reason at all.
Suspicions?  They defined themselves with the horde noe tactics. Sorry if pointing out it equates to path of least resistance or combat avoidance...In a game where combat is the point.
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2008, 11:41:02 AM »
Suspicions?  They defined themselves with the horde noe tactics. Sorry if pointing out it equates to path of least resistance or combat avoidance...In a game where combat is the point.

Bronk is on his soap box and is posting this crap in every board, I am following this guy saying the same thing in each one......   :rofl :rofl :rofl

He has no clue........ :lol

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,255265.0.html

In this one above he is wishing for a dar bar against noes......   :lol  anything that will defend against an noe but actually DEFEND against one.....  :aok

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 11:43:50 AM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »
Bronk is on his soap box and is posting this crap in every board, I am following this guy saying the same thing in each one......   :rofl :rofl :rofl

He has no clue........ :lol

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,255265.0.html

In this one above he is wishing for a dar bar against noes......   :lol  anything that will defend against an noe but actually DEFEND against one.....  :aok

Yayyy I have a fan...go get me some coffee now..... black 1 sugar.
See Rule #4

Offline SLAMMER

• Zinc Member
« Reply #245 on: December 31, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
I just think this is hilarious! Who cares? It's a cartoon we engage in for fun. Amazing it has reached this many pages.
Take bases, furball, GV, sit in the tower- it's all good!  :aok

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2008, 11:48:59 AM »
Yayyy I have a fan...go get me some coffee now..... black 1 sugar.

:rofl
I wont spit in it, I promise,,,

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
:rofl
I wont spit in it, I promise,,,
Great I'd hate to have to verbally slap you around more..knowing how you love to avoid confrontations. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »
Great I'd hate for you to have to verbally slap me around more..knowing how I love to avoid confrontations. :aok

More like it,  :lol

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2008, 11:55:53 AM »
Kills per Death + 1     0.94    1465
Kills per Sortie    0.52    1814
Kills per Hour of Flight    3.96    1606
Kills Hit Percentage    4.24    1868
Kill Points    18469.38    469

I can see why some would want to avoid combat at all costs. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2008, 11:57:01 AM »
Toolsheading? isn't that what this whole thing is about? 15 bucks, that's their money? You still don't get it? how do we know that they all are not lieing? how do you know that I am not lieing? Thats what hearsay is my friend. You can say that I believe him, but thats just being nieve. Never trust anyone you only know on thr internet. It dosn't matter who it is. Take the Voss incident for instance. Thats why everything you say about spying, is hearsay. As for the U2007 incident, ok so he's toolsheading. Like I said the other guy was from a diffrent country, and unless he lives in America and Australia at the same time, then he is not a cheater. Simple.
Del, I know you would own me in the DA anytime, but it is true that most of the time you do have the high ground and you are very good at it.
Bronk, there is know heart of that quote, that whole thing sums ups what he was saying, it's their 15$, they do what they want. They want to have fun, then have fun. If they want to take bases and win the war, let them do it.
Banshee, isn't it you who is always on the Jokers Jokers vox? Also, your just splitting hairs. GV's are ment to attack GVs, not to have some guy come in an A-20  and come and bomb 8 kills out of it. Thats what Tank Town is for. to Tank.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
Toolsheading? isn't that what this whole thing is about?

Read the sig...slowly if necessary.
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »
some people pay their 15 bucks to spend their day whining and trying to conjur up support for a policy that isnt going to happen.  Some People.... :aok

If donkey thinks that score is meaningful to Some People other than himself, HHEEEE HAAAAWWWW   :lol

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
Sense of honor, fair play, and a reasonable even play field.  The first two you will have to explain to me how that works in a war simulated game.  The last one is already done when eny kicks in.

The point is to make the game enjoyable for everyone. 

Most of us are here to test our skills in airial combat.  Any of the better sticks can take on  1, 2 or even three opponents and have at least a chance of coming out on top.  More than that and the likelyhood is slim to none so being the fourth, fifth or sixth guy in on a lone con isn't really fair play.  Why not just fly on and find another con?  You know, I was at an enemy base one night alone.  I started out in a one on one and before I knew it there were thirty Rooks up all after me.  After I died they all landed.  What's up with that?  Where's the fun in that for anyone?

You can't expect multitudes of opposing players to end their sorties to up to defend NOE hoard missions undetected to remote areas of the map that no one is watching.  There's no way to reasonably defend against a 25-30 plane NOE mission like the one I took part in the other night.  Back in AW I was CO of a 60+ member squad.  We staged missions with planes taking off from as many as 5 bases and converging at our target.  We didn't go NOE.  We also didn't care if we won or lost; only that we had fun and we always did and so did our opponents.

Spying to alert the other side to missions or side switching to turn a CV into danger are probably a couple of the more dishonerable acts in the game aside from shade vulching.  This is the true measure of doing anything to "win".  I'm sorry but that's not winning.  The ones who do this are true losers.

These are just a few examples.  Shall I continue?

I'm not advocating that you should let a wounded plane go with a salute for a good fight like in the old days (yes, it's true and it was a pretty common practice because people were'nt obsessed with their scores).  Like I said, it's about making the game fun for everyone.

There's an old saying... treat people the way you would like to be treated.  That doesn't mean don't fight them and don't shoot them down.  Just have a little common courtesy and if you do get shot down leave the 200/PM tirade crap at the door.

Do you understand now?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2008, 12:06:20 PM »
Read the sig...slowly if necessary.

I would suggest you read, three more times. That was ment for the post, not for the game.

Oh, I forgot Trolls too.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."