Author Topic: oh well...  (Read 618 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: oh well...
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »
Heres my 2 cents, I OWN ALL :rock

And a joke= Monkey and a Lizard smoking weed in a tree, lizard says "I got cottonmouth Im gunna go get some water at the lake"
Lizard starts drinking from the lake and a alligator pops up says "WHAT YOU DOIN BOI"
Lizards says "I was just getting a drink i got cottonmouth from smoking weed with that monkey all day"
Alligator asks "What monkey"
Lizard says"the one in the tree over there"
Aliigator crawls over to the monkey
Monkey takes a big hit and says "Golly-geeN HOW MUCH WATER DID YOU DRINK!!!"
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: oh well...
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 05:43:32 PM »
Heres my 2 cents, I OWN ALL :rock

And a joke= Monkey and a Lizard smoking weed in a tree, lizard says "I got cottonmouth Im gunna go get some water at the lake"
Lizard starts drinking from the lake and a alligator pops up says "WHAT YOU DOIN BOI"
Lizards says "I was just getting a drink i got cottonmouth from smoking weed with that monkey all day"
Alligator asks "What monkey"
Lizard says"the one in the tree over there"
Aliigator crawls over to the monkey
Monkey takes a big hit and says "GOSH DARN HOW MUCH WATER DID YOU DRINK!!!"

ahhh hahahaha ahh hahahaha......reads much better now on this General Forum........

btw......exactly how many of those --->  :rock   do you own? are they worth anything?
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC