Author Topic: Here's my apology...  (Read 403 times)

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
Here's my apology...
« on: January 25, 2001, 12:10:00 AM »
Blah blah blah...

Yeah...I'm mean. I've also watched Voss as well as a few others feed off the innocent thinking that they can "get one by" on them. Guess what? Because all these mean people have chosen to speak up about it...Voss will not be able to pull the same crap here that he's done in just about every flightsim community on the internet.

I've forgiven someone else for a mistake like this before and stood by his side as he once again lied to the community in order to extract funds from unknowing individuals. Bottom feeders like Voss deserve every comment that come his way. Maybe my cancer comment was a little harsh, but in order for it to actually hurt someones feelings...it would need to be a true illness. Not some fabricated story to use as an excuse to back out of his obligations and promises that he made to several hundred people.

If you people can't see that...then Voss has definately found a new fishing hole...one filled to the brim with gullible guppies.

You don't reason with a mad dog as it attacks a child...you beat it with a stick until it's dead.

Forgive me for making light of a serious illness...my intent was not to distract from the evidence that I put forth to all of you to prove this lowlife as the liar he is...my comment was mainly directed as a sarcastic comment to Voss to show that nobody in their right mind should believe a scumbag such as him.

That is the only apology you will get from me...and it sure as hell wasn't for Paul 'Voss' Hinds.

Good day.

Ps.

Hiya Todd

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Here's my apology...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2001, 12:33:00 AM »
Yeah, good day.

Cya.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Here's my apology...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2001, 01:00:00 AM »

You don't reason with a mad dog as it attacks a child...you beat it with a stick until it's dead.

"c'mere Brat... nice doggie.. c'mere...

Hang <<< while he looks fer a stick.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Here's my apology...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2001, 09:59:00 AM »
Halloo Brat  

Must have been a good day when you wrote this post  

Errm if its the same Brat/bobby that is.

SKurj

[This message has been edited by SKurj (edited 01-25-2001).]