Author Topic: 2008 KOTH TOC final list and information.  (Read 741 times)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Re: 2008 KOTH TOC final list and information.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 07:26:23 PM »
Had a really great time, and excelent fights.  Congrats Bruv119. 
And thanks again to fuzeman for hosting.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »
Caught the finale of it, way to hang in there as long as you could TonyJoey, you got out E'd but made Bruv work damn hard for it.  :salute Congrats Bruv119

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »
As posted in the KOTH forum:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,256056.0.html

Just wanted to announce and give a <S> and Congratulations to Bruv119 for winning the 2008 KOTH TOC.
Logs are up and hope to post complete results later today or early tomorrow. Spitfire Mk I was chosen as the first crate for the 2009 TOC.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »
Caught the finale of it, way to hang in there as long as you could TonyJoey, you got out E'd but made Bruv work damn hard for it.  :salute Congrats Bruv119

Dont move Controls so rapidly came on as i was going up at him, i was PO'd to say the least hehe, either way Nice job Bruv.  :salute

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 09:42:50 AM »
Tony I posted in the other thread but i'll echo what I said,   You did great in there, nearly twice as many kills as everyone else and for a lad of your age your skillz are way up there.  With a little polishing you'll be one of the best AH sticks for a long time to come.

Your a shining example to all youngsters in the game and if 1 in 10 turn out like yourself we still have a future here.   

:salute 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 10:57:04 AM »
Tony I posted in the other thread but i'll echo what I said,   You did great in there, nearly twice as many kills as everyone else and for a lad of your age your skillz are way up there.  With a little polishing you'll be one of the best AH sticks for a long time to come.

Your a shining example to all youngsters in the game and if 1 in 10 turn out like yourself we still have a future here.   

:salute 

*cleans the brown stuff off bruvs nose*  :lol :lol :lol

Nah.. Joeys a good stick.. i flew witrh him when i 1st started the game.. i know both him and his dad well  :salute