Author Topic: Why does it never happen to me???  (Read 1765 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Why does it never happen to me???
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
If you turn away at say 400 yrds, its a fair shot to take. The closer it gets to crossing merge the more lame it is to fire when one person turns away. The most lame being when one person turns away at the last second and the other takes the shot from 20yrds.

I think that is what grizz is getting at.

:aok
The first merge in a fight imo has the grayest area of HO.  If you are firing on the merge, you are probably a avacado unless the nme turns away ridiculously early.  As the fight progresses a HO becomes more and more defined and front quarter shots become more acceptable as the planes get slower and advantages are gained through ACM.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:48:47 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
Re: Why does it never happen to me???
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2009, 06:23:44 AM »
are you saying that you believe you have reached this new level yarbles?,  seems a long time since we had that little spit 1 vs a6m2 fun.  We should go again soon  :aok

I think I have got allot better so yes we should. :rock

I think mentally players who are realistic about their level are less inclined to keep criticisng others. I played allot at the weekend and guess what I didnt get Ho ed mostly becauase I avoided going nose to nose with people. I went low or high at the merge and turned away in guns range then swung back in hard for the turn. It workks imho but if someone is a whinger they will I guess just find something else to whinge about :cool:
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"