Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8537 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »
good point here. why am i getting all the flaming?

:noid

I wasn't defending you.  Don't mistake my desire for equal justice for leniency.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »
good point here. why am i getting all the flaming?

:noid

Their your squaddies/buddies ... tell them to stick their heads in here and see what transpires.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »
they dont have accounts on here to my knowledge. still doesnt answer question why im getting all the flaming

They aren't here and you are... if they were they'd get it also. Get it?
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »
I wasn't defending you.  Don't mistake my desire for equal justice for leniency.
I think I've misjudged you a bit... for that I'm sorry. ;)
See Rule #4

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »
i know, was just a point that you had made it doesnt appear many had thought of.

I think I've misjudged you a bit... for that I'm sorry. ;)
how so sir?
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
Only time will heal this one Masonz. We've had the ability to look at in depth data for a couple - three camps. My gosh, you should have known better. I don't think it makes anyone feel better that you owned up to this after the fact. You had ample opportunity and warning not to go that route. If I were you I would ask that my scores be deleted. It would be a big step to a meaningful apology. I am off my soap box now. I have something to say about "The other guy" but I'm holding off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:50:44 PM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2009, 02:50:10 PM »
Only time will heal this one Masonz. What we've had the ability to look at in depth data for a couple - three camps. My gosh, you should have known better. I don't think it makes anyone feel better that you owned up to this after the fact. You had ample opportunity and warning not to go that route. Of I were you I would ask that my scores be deleted. It would be a big step to a meaningful apology. I am off my soap box now. I have something to say about "The other guy" but I'm holding off.
your right, i did have plenty of warning. Ill call HTC and see what can be done. have anything to say dont be afriad to PM it to me getback.
HogDweeb

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
Sorry for this one stupid thing.

You mean 87 stupid things?  I hope we can all take a moment to realize how many vulches that really is.  Think about it... 20 vulches would have been a lot, now multiply that by four.  No apology is good enough for how lame this was.  You can't know something is wrong and feel guilty doing it eighty twanging seven times. 

P.S. Who's Shade was it?

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »
I know how upsetting this is to many of you, but I wish these posts would end. I really hate for skuzzy to follow through on his threat here.

Witch hunts like these do far more harm than good.  If the new scores pages are going to be abused in this manner, they can be taken down.

If you suspect someone of perk farming or gaming the score system, then simply drop me an email.  This public outcry has to stop now.

from this thread
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,252569.0.html

Don't know about the rest of you but I rather like the new stat pagesfor my personal viewing.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:56:54 PM by dkff49 »
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »
your right, i did have plenty of warning. Ill call HTC and see what can be done. have anything to say dont be afriad to PM it to me getback.

I've said all I'm going to say. Appreciate the invite. However, somethings are best left unsaid and to let things play out.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »
im not saying whose shade it is grizz
dkff, i would rather these new pages for viewing myself too.
Getback, i understand what you mean when you say "some things are better left unsaid and to play out".
HogDweeb

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »

Probably Outlaws1.  He killed him the most and in the most variety of planes.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »
not outlaws. nice guess though. not legend or me.
HogDweeb

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
Well outlaws1 = AAdiesel my old buddy no longer a bud. He got caught cheating and was banned. He prolly found out how to change all his IP address etc and such. He used to call me and start braggina bout doing it.Man I had people that do this crap.
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »
dkff, i would rather these new pages for viewing myself too.
Getback, i understand what you mean when you say "some things are better left unsaid and to play out".

Okay, let me add this. Many years ago another player and I were battling it out for the #1 fighter in Air Warriors. One day while flying I noticed one of his squadies was getting shot down repeatedly. While I was flying I saw a lone plane on the deck rtb. He asked me not to attack because he had a boat load of kills. It was the guy I had been duking it out with for the #1 spot. So I let him go. He then landed 12 kills and we didn't have a rearm pad. So I checked out the after action reports. He had been shooting down his own squadie. He finished #1 but the toll was great. Shortly thereafter he quit playing. I think it was because he couldn't take the fact he took such a short cut to do it. Now I often think that he ruined the game for himself. And honestly I liked the guy. He was a worthy opponent and generally a fun guy to talk to.

Don't let that happen to you. Take the measures you can to correct it. Make the apologies as best as you can and move on. In 3 months no one will no the better.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:10:10 PM by Getback »