Author Topic: EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked  (Read 328 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked
« on: November 13, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »
Anyone using any of the GeForce 200 family in the game? I'm looking at the EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked Edition.

If I overclock my EVGA 9800GT the game eventualy blows up from a few minutes in to about 2hours. Colums of flame turn into giant rotating kiosks of data pages and the clipboard gets overlayed with the skin of the aircraft I'm flying. This happens most during instances of loud explosions and high VOX chatter. I have to keep the 9800 at stock settings. I've read reviews that place the GTX 275 about equal with the ATI HD 4890. The 4890 consumes more power and runs hotter.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Infidelz

• Nickel Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 05:27:01 AM »
I am using the xfx GTX 275. It works fine.

infidelz

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »
infidelz,

Thank you sir.

Mrs. bustr wants to get me an early Christmas present because I just upgraded the home LAN with a Netgear WNDR3700 in reponse to her new job. Guess now days keeping her happy you have to know your roses, chocholate, diamonds, laptops, touchpad phones and WiFi routers. Liked it better when you only had to worry about roses, chocolate and diamonds every year.  :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.