Author Topic: Question  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 07:39:15 AM »
Ok, nvm i figured that out. Part 2 of question, say i wanna post a picture, how do i do that?

Just be careful as to what you post. Derogatory screenshots usually lead to a spanking.

Offline Unit791

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »
Yes im aware of that, but how do i do it with AH screen shots? post them
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns, we do not allow our enemies to have guns, why should be allow them to have ideas?"-
Josef Stalin

Mauser

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »
You need to find a non-AH site to host the pictures and then link to them or use the IMG tag to display them here.

This one, http://www.onpoi.net/ah/ , is run by a couple AH players.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19:53 AM »
  • take screen shot
  • edit screen shot (its saved as a .bmp file which has a large file size. Open it in a an art program like GIMP and save it as either a jpeg, or gif file)
  • up-load picture to the web. I use PhotoBucket. Its free. Just sign up, click upload, browse your computer to locate the picture you want to upload. After it uploads, right click and save the "img" location to post it.
  • Click on the "picture" button above ( just above this  :furious icon) paste the address inbetween the {img}{/img} tags (note the {} will be replaced by []

Offline Unit791

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »
Wheres GIMP
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns, we do not allow our enemies to have guns, why should be allow them to have ideas?"-
Josef Stalin

Mauser

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »
ever hear of Google?  use it  :D

Offline Unit791

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »
oh
Josef Stalin

Mauser