Author Topic: Open reply to whoever, whatever.  (Read 217 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Open reply to whoever, whatever.
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:52:15 AM »
I've looked up a number of your posts at the BBS. I have to say that I am quite shocked that you would stoop to such a disgusting level.

"Too bad Hitler didn't get to finish the job." - Weazel on Israel.

So your relatives suffered in Nazi camps?

I am not from a Jewish background, but I've lived in Israel long enough to see several people with tattoos on their arms.

You can NEVER advocate mass murder. Not of Israel. Not of anyone.

Punishment, in what ever form, must fit the crime. I know you know that the blood in Gaza is as much the result of the death-loving Hamas as the hard-hand of Israel.

Not even the anti-Israel UN calls for the mass murder of all Israel.

Enough.

I only reported you to Hitech and I suggested you be banned from the BBS and the game. But Hitech stuck up for you. I can only imagine your squad-mates would be more shocked than I, but that is between you and them.

Reply is not necessary.

Hanoch Ben Keshet
Jerusalem
Hey dude. I grew up with jewish people for most of my teens. "Evenhaim" right here on the forums is over in Israel armed forces right now, doing you know what.. And if I could be over there next to him, I would be. If you had some lucidity before the mustard got to your nose, you'd see there's an AUTHOR tag to that quote.  Someone else said it and I found it so absolutely flippin crazy that I quoted it.  The guy that said it is who you ought to know about.  The reason people stuck up for me is they know me well enough to think about it for more than .2 seconds before getting all wound up accusing randomly.
I'd apologize but I think it's more important to set things straight rather than feel guilty for something I didn't do.   BTW My gramps fought both world wars for the allies, in France, a number of my family on mother's side never came out of the camps, the other part is mostly pacific islander slave ancestry, and further up my ancestry on my father's side there's american indians who also knew all about genocide.

<S> and good luck to anyone over there.
m.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:08:23 AM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you