Author Topic: VMF-251 Decorations for Bougainville Frame 2  (Read 274 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
VMF-251 Decorations for Bougainville Frame 2
« on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:08 AM »
VMF-251 has issued the following decorations for Frame 2 of Bougainville:

Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal

MstWntd - For participating with the squadron as a volunteer in a Pacific campaign.

Flyboy - For participating with the squadron as a volunteer in a Pacific campaign.

Air Medal

Flyboy - For the downing of five enemy aircraft in one sortie, and becoming an Ace in his first FSO sortie

:salute
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
Re: VMF-251 Decorations for Bougainville Frame 2
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »
thanks saxman <S>
but i have a rule. "if you dont land them it does not count!"

im still pissed off on myself about breaking away from you in that big furball. im looking forward for next frame to fly again with the buccaneers, do you have squad training nights? i would love to take part, familiarize myself with the squad and the ride abit.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:32:20 AM by Flyboy »

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Re: VMF-251 Decorations for Bougainville Frame 2
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »
Our training night is Wednesdays at 9pm EST. We also have our main squad night tonight at the same time, and we fly Sundays at 8pm with the squadrons of Task Force 58 (VF-10, VF-17 and 880 Sqn) in joint ops.

Look forward to seeing you up there.

:salute
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.