Author Topic: P-39 changes?  (Read 728 times)

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
P-39 changes?
« on: August 08, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »
Hey everyone, this could be just my imagination but i could swear the p-39's roll rate has decreased, anyone else notice this in any way?

Too me its at all speeds, and even with wing gondolas off "as i useualy never use them"

I also keep a paper with my joystick setting handy for fresh reinstalls, so its not my joystick as the p-39 is my MA ride of choice, so i keep my stick setting the way i have calibrated them.

I know the 39 has a hard time rolling to the right at under 110mph, but this isnt what i speak of. The genreral roll rate alltogether is much slower in my opinion, and other have stated it feals different to them aswell.

Any heads up or information would help, as the planes roll rate was one of the best attibutes it had.

Thank you.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
Re: P-39 changes?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:47 AM »
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
Re: P-39 changes?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »
I noticed that two. But my rig got suckish and woudn't play the game for a while, so maybe I remember things incorectly.

I think the roll rate was also lowered IMO. I may be crazy, but it seems like that to me.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th