Author Topic: Wife Ack  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Re: Wife Ack
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »
Some of the worst wife-ack is the "why don't you come out of your cave and spend some time with the family!". When you decide to comply she quickly reverses, ho's you and gets on the computer herself and logging onto cnn or the weather channel or her hometown news paper (which is an entire county in BFE) for 3 or 4 hours. Honestly what the heck is on the weather channels website that can absorb more than 15 seconds of your time?

:rofl
Right on!
<S>
Sorry Becinhu - meant to quote you on that.
<S>

Computer competition? Best cure for that is a cool looking laptop with wireless capability.

EDIT: reminder to self, read whole thread before posting...somebody beat me to this one...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:58:14 AM by Simaril »
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »
here is the million dollar question though.

Would you prefer to have wife/gf ack or none at all?

since Im divorced I can say Id rather have hookers than wife/gf ......remember your not paying for the act your paying for them to leave  :D
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 01:22:36 AM »
See Rule #6

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
here is the million dollar question though.

Would you prefer to have wife/gf ack or none at all?

Based on the wording of your question, none at all.  :rofl
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »
My spouse graduated from ‘wife-ack’ and took it to the next level…. ‘Wife spawn-camping’.

She now sits on the desk directly in front of the monitor… ensuring my undivided attention. This tour she has more kills than the Knights & Rooks combined.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

You're wife and mine must be best friends!

All I can say is I can't wait for the next season of American Idol!
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline Flifast

• Copper Member
      • Claim Jumpers
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
American Idol is on...Wife Ack is down!  Game on!  Flifast

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »
Feel sorry for some of you gents....
I'm married with kids and never run into wife ack....
You just gotta put your foot down!!
All you have to do is give them a choice of which addiction they want you to have...
"Sweety, I can be addicted to heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.  Or I can be addicted to Aces High....Pick one...." :D
Be sure to include that acking will result in the aforementioned addiction/s and it would be wise for her to make the
correct decision..

Show her the numbers so it clicks (most women don't understand numbers but will appreciate the effort you put forth in showing them proof).
Tell her for a measly 50 cents a day, she can be sure that you'll be home every night after work(tell her she might even get a little action too), never go out on the weekends, and never
spend any money on anything else but a computer upgrade every few years.. 
Then show her how much it'll cost to be addicted to heroin (for example).. 
Don't forget to include the cost of daily habit, rehab, legal problems, relapse, or things like hepatitis...

Now, compare those two things, and your wife should have no trouble understanding which choice to make...

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:03:51 PM by Anodizer »
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »
American Idol is on...Wife Ack is down!  Game on!  Flifast
That's what I'm relying on, plus I've been so kind and got the DVR recording "As the world turns" and "Days of our lives" now.
I'll let you guys know how this tactic works.
As a sidenote, anyone got any tips on how to get out her family events such as "My Aunt Gloria has a new couch/car/sofa so we are all going over there on Saturday night" for example?
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2009, 08:14:14 PM »
Feel sorry for some of you gents....
I'm married with kids and never run into wife ack....
You just gotta put your foot down!!
All you have to do is give them a choice of which addiction they want you to have...
"Sweety, I can be addicted to heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.  Or I can be addicted to Aces High....Pick one...." :D
Be sure to include that wife ack  will result in the aforementioned addiction/s and it would be wise for her to make the
correct decision..

Show her the numbers so it clicks (most women don't understand numbers but will appreciate the effort you put forth in showing them proof).
Tell her for a measly 50 cents a day, she can be sure that you'll be home every night after work(tell her she might even get a little action too), never go out on the weekends, and never
Don't forget to include the cost of daily habit, rehab, legal problems, relapse, or things like hepatitis...

Now, compare those two things, and your wife should have no trouble understanding which choice to make...

Liar  :lol  I know you don't talk to your wife like that... especially the crap about numbers :lol  Funny though. :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Blue

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »

To all us gents that makes perfect sense, it even includes logical/mathematical proof.  It even gives you an option to make a CHOICE based on the given proofs. 

The problem though is the same that most of us have, and it is the key reason why most of us gents cannot argue successfully with or against the opposite sex.

That being; MEN HAVE A PERVASIVE NEED TO TO ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE IN ARGUMENTS AND DILEMMAS......WOMEN DO NOT!