Author Topic: Next war???  (Read 3443 times)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Re: Next war???
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »
Any kid nowadays that thinks they are "screwed" thanks to the actions of past Americans must have cut history class an awful lot in high school.

I respect my forefathers but I am very certain a religious nutcase without any fear of death, but with a suitcase nuke in hand, is far more likely to go off than one nuke delivered to the US from another country.

I don't blame my forefathers in the US for those religious nutcases, but I do blame the politicians that served in the past 40+ years for our weakness for relying on energy sources (oil) outside the US.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2009, 01:03:22 AM »
Like I said, the official story is not true, period.

What did the official 9/11 report state? That who funded the acts of 9/11 is "irrelevant and of no consequence".

What are your sources?

Let me guess, the press in Sweden (who are even further left than the ones in the US) told you that 9/11 was performed by the US Government to give the US the backing of the UN to start invading Middle Eastern countries?

If you really feel America is deceitful and is willing to murder its own citizens as a tool to start a power/land grab, why are you here talking with these vile Americans and also supporting a power hungry/capitalist American company?

You sound exactly like GSholtz and for that, I pity you.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2009, 02:03:20 AM »
I'm not stupid, you think I will discuss details of 9/11 openly on a public BBS? Besides, your guesses are all wrong.

Once I was as patriotic as anyone on this BBS, serving my country. Until I found out first hand that we are part of a bigger system that does not care about the lives of one, not even the lives of many. From the perspective of national security, I started researching economy and how the banking system actually work. One of the biggest problems we have in this world is anonymous banking. As long as wealth and property can be hidden and traded without the public ever knowing about it, the bankers will rule this world. It has been that way for hundreds of years and it's not about to change.

When you grow up, you grow up learning to take a lot of things for granted. Like you learn how the sky is blue, grass is green, snow is white and all that. Those things you can see with your own eyes thus you know for yourself that this is true. It is the things we learn to take for granted, which we only have heard from other people or have been taught, that we need to question. At least question a lot more than we do today. Like I hear how the US Federal Tax is being questioned in the US. Several organizations claiming that the federal tax is unconstitutional and unlawfully enforced. That is a good example of what we take for granted. Paying taxes is just something we all do, but have you ever read the law yourself? Thus we rely on what we hear from other people.

If you grow up in Palestine you learn that the USA and Israel is evil and the only way to salvation is through Islam. On the other hand if you grow up in NYC you learn that America is a free and peace loving country. What I'm saying is that it is all a matter of perspective and what you grow up to accept as true. The palestinians share the same blue sky as we do, the grass is green over there as well. Today we live in a world in which information means everything. Instead of accepting everything we hear and see on TV, the news etc, as the truth, we should question it. Question everything stated as being true, and you might some day actually get the truth. At least you have a better chance at it.

My english is not that great, it's difficult for me to explain this and get the point across in a good way but I hope you get it anyway. Some undoubtedly will think that I'm a left-wing or communist, and that I sympathise with Palestine. This is not true and if you seriously think that I am either of those things you most likely didn't understand my post in the first place and need your head checked.

I admit to being atheist... I just don't put my faith in something I can not believe. I also find it hard to believe a guy (the pope) preaching to the poor masses about giving (to the church) when he himself hold enough wealth to feed clothe and shelter every homeless human being on this planet. That's nothing but hypocracy. A fine example of what we grow up into believing and holding as the truth. It is called indoctrination, and we are all subject to indoctrination by the very nature of our society.

The time of democracy is coming to an end.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:09:35 AM by 33Vortex »

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2009, 02:37:46 AM »
deleted, it isn't worth it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:40:57 AM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »
The time of democracy is coming to an end.

Wrong,

America is doing as good as it's ever been doing, oh, and we're a Republic, not a democracy. :)

The time of democracy won't come to an end, and it never will.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

Truth has no agenda.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »
Vortex:
"I admit to being atheist... I just don't put my faith in something I can not believe. I also find it hard to believe a guy (the pope) preaching to the poor masses about giving (to the church) when he himself hold enough wealth to feed clothe and shelter every homeless human being on this planet. That's nothing but hypocracy. A fine example of what we grow up into believing and holding as the truth. It is called indoctrination, and we are all subject to indoctrination by the very nature of our society.

The time of democracy is coming to an end."

I doubt the pope can feed everyone starving for long, but some time.
It can be done though.
Regarding the end of democracy, I cannot see that one coming. Things are swinging a bit to the left, I guess because they were too much to the right in the first place, - but that's about it. Or are you predicting monarkism or despotism?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
I probably should have worded it diffrently, The chinese were against the North Koreans nuclear program and was with us when we were trying to get them to stop. I didnt mean to say that China is pro american or anything.

The Chinese were able to stop Kim at anytime in his development yet they didn't. Instead they kept him propped up with economic support. They were certainly aware of Khans network ,Pakistani collusion, and Iranian support yet they did nothing. How can you be "against" a program that you also allowed to come to fruition? You forget Taiwan also had a nuclear weapons program back in the '90s. America told them in no uncertain terms to shut it down and they complied immediately. Now compare that to the dribbling Chinese pressure on NK, which btw ended with NK testing a device. Hell, NK admitted 3 years before the test that they had the weapons already. For decades both they and the Chinese hosed concessions out of the stupid Democracies of the world. Most of all America. To the Chinese they figure every million tons of oil we deliver to this mutt is one less million they have to give away as a freebie.

Even if we can verify their nuclear program has been halted they still have a very large chem/Bio program along with active systems to deliver them. Whats the plan for that ?

We have a huge qualitative and qualitative edge on the Chinese militarily. They used Kim to buy time for themselves while they modernized. The first Gulf war scared the bejeezus out of the Chinese. They saw that their military philosophy was flawed and there was no substitute for technology in current and future wars.

Nobody was "with us" just like nobody "supported" us.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »
anybody ever think that the next war might not be a physical war? what if it were an information/technology war?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »
Regarding the end of democracy, I cannot see that one coming. Things are swinging a bit to the left, I guess because they were too much to the right in the first place, - but that's about it. Or are you predicting monarkism or despotism?

Well the fact of the matter is that without fossil fuels we can not provide food for more than maybe 2 billion people on this planet, even with the help of modern technology this is a fairly optimistic figure. Exactly when fossil fuels will no longer be commercially usable because of extreme prices is not known but we know it will happen. Think about the implications of a global population of between 7-9 billion people needing to shrink to max 2 billion. People will starve, unemployed and without homes. Imagine 5 billion people starving to death, who or what will decide who those 5 billion people will be? Preparations for this crisis has already begun by making sure governments can monitor and control the population, with force if need be.

So I'm pretty certain that the next global war will be against our own governments, but of course the risk of conventional war is always present.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:26:41 AM by 33Vortex »

Truth has no agenda.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »
anybody ever think that the next war might not be a physical war? what if it were an information/technology war?

That one is already underway.  So it's not the "next" war at all.  The US military just fought off a fairly well organized and sustained attack, and we're still adapting to the repercussions.  Only a fool would just gonna sit around and take it without doing something in return...
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2009, 10:49:56 PM »
Yeah, the war is fought on the internet every day around the clock. Nothing much would change there if a conventional war broke out.

Truth has no agenda.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:26 AM »
Swedish-
I'm not stupid, you think I will discuss details of 9/11 openly on a public BBS? Besides, your guesses are all wrong.

American translation-
I have no idea what Im talking about but Im not about to admit that to you.

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2009, 07:25:56 AM »
I just don't want to get dragged into a detailed discussion of what happened at 9/11. It could go on forever, it's not worth the time. Especially when there is no point. What are we going to accomplish? Excavate building 7 to see what really took it down? Too late for that if you ask me and if you think I'm worried about my credibility you're wrong, I don't care what you think of me. If you call me stupid I might call you stupid back, then what are you going to do?  :lol

Retarded arguments require retarded answers, or better yet no answer at all.

So shut your cake hole if you don't have anything intelligent to add to the discussion.

Prime example of american stupidity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s
We've used this tech for almost 15 years now, nothing new about it at all.

Truth has no agenda.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2009, 08:29:54 AM »
So shut your cake hole if you don't have anything intelligent to add to the discussion.

Priceless, coming from a European 9/11 conspiracy theorist.  :lol
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.