Author Topic: gun emplacent points  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: gun emplacent points
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 05:06:28 PM »
Ah! but you don't get the same whirling, twisting, tumbling visual of the A8 in it's agony of doom, all the while knowing the the A8 twit is thinking--> " damn! I knew I shouldn't have been vulching like a tard " :rofl :rofl
Ohh I don't know, reading the 200 whine of how many kills they had.. and the inevitable " Try it in a GV." whine are much better.
See Rule #4

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 05:25:14 PM »
Killing vulchers in a field gun is a joyous experience.  If I were brave, I guess I'd spawn on the runway for an instant return trip to the tower.

I say no to points or perks though.  It's rewarding enough just to shoot down those tards.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »
I say NO.

However, perk points for guns could be used to control guns.  IE:  Boot someone out of a Shore Battery or Field Gun with a lower "rank".  Like CV group control.  Maybe reset these points every tour.

I'm still agains it though.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline FYB

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »
Points as in Perks? If so, which category would the perks go to?
The magic perk majig?

-FYB
Most skill based sport? -
The sport of understanding women.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 08:46:46 AM »
Is there anything much funnier than popping a 500 mph 190A8 VULCHTWIT with a field gun ?-------------------------------> yeah I thought not  :aok

If nothing else, using field guns is hilarious  :aok

I was getting ready to up into FT/TT when I noticed a red dot on dar.  I looked around from the tower and noticed a low dot incoming.

Hopped in a field gun and waited for him to close in.  190D9 screaming by for a vulch that he misses.  I plinked him after his pass when he was 1.5 or 2k out.

I laughed and laughed.  He had flown around a lot of good fights going on in FT to try for one vulch kill and ended up empty handed.  Good times.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
I was getting ready to up into FT/TT when I noticed a red dot on dar.  I looked around from the tower and noticed a low dot incoming.

Hopped in a field gun and waited for him to close in.  190D9 screaming by for a vulch that he misses.  I plinked him after his pass when he was 1.5 or 2k out.

I laughed and laughed.  He had flown around a lot of good fights going on in FT to try for one vulch kill and ended up empty handed.  Good times.

Told ya so !  wtg   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :D :aok