Author Topic: AVA 2/16/09  (Read 379 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
AVA 2/16/09
« on: February 17, 2009, 08:55:11 AM »
Last night was a blast in the AVA. All of the jg54's, Flying as Allied, flew against a bunch of new people and some better known pilots.

it was a great time. JG54 went up in force against the Niki hordling mob with a few A6m's and KI-84's tossed in for good measure.

the fights were pretty good, although the Axis was just overwhelmed by the JG54 firepower. Life expectancy was pretty low for the Axis bunch, but they were good sports about it.

it was also a good night for us to hone our HO avoidance skills too. some of the newer players didnt quite get it so we gave them good examples of what happens. It was alot of fun!

We really enjoyed having Oldman,1duk1 and B4Buster in the mix with us. makes for better competition.

anyway if you have a chance, jump into the AVA its always a great time.

See ya in the cartoon skies!!

This propaganda report brought to you by JG54/The Class Acts

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: AVA 2/16/09
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 11:09:18 AM »
Last night was a blast in the AVA.

Yes it was.  It's been awhile since we had a squad v squad encounter, it was very entertaining.  Good to see the new folks, good to see the old folks, too.  I sense that having Georges on one side and La7s on the other probably fosters bad habits, but it certainly made for excitement.

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: AVA 2/16/09
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
Yes it was.  It's been awhile since we had a squad v squad encounter, it was very entertaining.  Good to see the new folks, good to see the old folks, too.  I sense that having Georges on one side and La7s on the other probably fosters bad habits, but it certainly made for excitement.

- oldman

It good to have some practice for the up coming FSO. Earlyer that night I was flying the Ki84 with 100% fuel and its like a whole new plane.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner