Author Topic: People of Perth, Could you share.  (Read 264 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
People of Perth, Could you share.
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
I was hoping that somebody here might be able to help share some of the local knowledge to some family members ( Mark, Tina, And 3 siblings ) who are fresh off the boat. They were supposed to come to New Zealand but Mark found a job in Perth and since he is the cautious type didn't want to leave without a job secured ( fair enough too). Now that they are new to your fare country (got to grease  :D) the daily things we take for granted like food brands, finding local car fairs, decent, reasonably priced shopping centers etc, etc can get frustrating. If you were able to impasse some of your knowledge whether it be by E-Mail, or phone Please PM me so that I can try to organise an exchange of information.

I am unsure of where (Suburb) they are staying at present other than they are a 30Min train ride to Perth and they cross the Swann to get there.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:38:22 PM by SPKmes »

Offline TIMMY

• Zinc Member
Re: People of Perth, Could you share.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »
cross the river is more likley south of perth
30 minute train ride could mean the gosnells- armadale area or rockingham kwinana area
(those 2 area are about a 30 min train ride )
very different areas if ya can narrow it down it would make it easier)

if it in the gosnells- armadale area i will be more than glad to help as a grew up in this area
oTIMMYo --flying wasted since tour 84
Time is not wasted if your wasted all the time
its better to see the devil than wonder where he is