Author Topic: WHich way should I go?  (Read 791 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: WHich way should I go?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »

Yes I'm looking to stay inside with it. I think making the jump to outside would be too expensive as well as too dangerous too  :D

I have an American Flyer electric plane that I fly in the back yard on calm days already, as well as two gas trucks and 1 electric. We use to have a good size dirt track out back too, was great fun with the trucks!

Gas is getting to be too much trouble tweaking all the time, then the rebuilds on the engines, I'd rather spend my time playing, not working on it.

Thanks for all the tips, I'll check out the ones you all suggested and see what I can con the wife....errr.... fit into the budget   :lol   

ya...it can get expensive, but i think it's well worth it. i by no means have the money to fly r/c to be honest. i find ways to scrape money together though. i got my raptor for $600, ready to fly. got my p51 for $300, also ready to fly. my hangar9 t34 i built new, as i did my world models extra 300. the extra's engine was a christmas gift, and i already had an extra os 50 to put in the mentor.

dammit!!! i haven't had one of my models out in almost a year.........now i have to get my arse up to the field and fly.  :aok :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)