Author Topic: Looking  (Read 738 times)

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
Looking
« on: February 09, 2009, 02:09:47 AM »
Short Simple!    Not new!   Looking for a squad!   I am good at killing fighters only lol :salute I will work for my abilities improve often and give 100%

interested? Post :D  if not interested :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:07:23 AM by cowboy73 »
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Looking
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:15:55 AM »
Short Simple!    Not new!   Looking for a squad!   I am good at killing fighters only lol :salute I will work for my abilities improve often and give 100%

interested? Post :D  if not interested :P

take a look here:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,255201.0.html

maybe you like to take a closer look at my signature!

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »
heya Cowboy73  :salute i still remember when i first met you. i would be happy to have you wing up with us. give it a try see what you think. i think its better to wing with a group for a tour and get a feel for them before joining. that way theres no promises nor hard feelings if it dont work out.

we are the 173rd guardian angels.

our website is www.173rdguardianangels.info you can take a look at us there and what we are about. you can also find out why i chose the name that i did for the squad. Salute bro hope you check us out at lest. till then  :rock
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »
heya Cowboy73  :salute i still remember when i first met you. i would be happy to have you wing up with us. give it a try see what you think. i think its better to wing with a group for a tour and get a feel for them before joining. that way theres no promises nor hard feelings if it dont work out.

we are the 173rd guardian angels.

our website is www.173rdguardianangels.info you can take a look at us there and what we are about. you can also find out why i chose the name that i did for the squad. Salute bro hope you check us out at lest. till then  :rock
there's a good invite! :aok
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »
353rd Fighter Group

www.slybirds.com

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline shuzon

• Zinc Member
      • Loose Deuce
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 02:04:07 AM »
Holla cowboy!

Parrots are recruiting, or better, what is left of us.
We are on line for over 7 years and spread over the world. What started as a German squad and turned into a world wide net of friends with the same addiction, virtual flying and WWII aircraft.
Last year we crashed, lost many members which are in other squads but still keeping contact and friendship (with some of them) up.
For now we are reforming as "DEAD PARROTS", kind of phoenix project that developing from the ashes left.
I am good at killing fighters only lol  I will work for my abilities improve often and give 100%

If you want to take active part in this reforming, by flying, communicating and bringing in your ideas and knowledge, send me a PM, or talk to any DEAD PARROT on line.

If you want training and want to know how to drive tanks, fly bombers and hit with dive bombers, improve your skills, learn about wing tactics, take part in mass raids with us and other squads, and most of all HAVE FUN, then we are the right one for you!
Schu! Squad motivatorrrrrrrrrrr