Author Topic: AvA Action  (Read 334 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
AvA Action
« on: March 16, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
Hadn't been in AvA for quite a while, so decided to see how it's going.  No sooner did I log in I found a VBase under attack.  Nearest airbase was too far away, so I jumped in manned gun.  No sooner did he die and the VBase started flashing again. After about 10 minutes...

All I have to say is...Wow.

Had to log for a while and came back later to some good fights and had fun.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:51:36 PM by ImADot »
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
Re: AvA Action
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »
Oh look here comes kills 13, 14, and 15  :rofl
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: AvA Action
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »
 :D IN

Got in on some of that action too!  Mostly, I was trying to get him to respond to chat.  Looking at stats that screenshot just about sums it up.  Although, I did see he managed 5 fighter sortees. 

Well, if the action keeps up like last night in the AvA.  There will be no more room there for noobs to practice.  :lol  Thurday Night Rumble occured and AvA skies were buzzing once again with fighters.   Channel 200 was filled with <S>'s and polite chatter.  Jaeger and I goofed on me changing sides to balance sides, his "...... Spy!"  comment was met with laughter and I circled his Stuka saying I was taking photos of his secret weapon, 37 mm cannon mounted Stuka.  Meanwhile, Pangea mastered throwing 37mm of his own from his Cobra in the 2nd of two well staged rounds.

:salute Dot you should have been there.