Author Topic: Lost the Plot?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Lost the Plot?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
It is apparent that you are not trying to improve your flying at all.

Adonai  :confused:  :noid

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2009, 11:58:00 AM »
I agree with Buster..... Great point made by BnZs, as usual, but.....
Read my lips: Running an NOE with a crowd of 110s and and one C-47 full of troops to an undefended base does *not* much resemble in any way how the "map was moved" in WWII.

2 problems with this, very common, statement.
...to an undefended base...
The mission planners of NOE mission's..... No matter how you slice it, are not in charge of enemy base defense. 

And quite honestly, my lips would be licked as I up an LA7 to say hello to 10 NOE 110's with nothing but E.  Oh but were they waiting for the goon... Not even so much E then.

And NOE's did happen in WWII, and they had to be perfect.  I don't know who is running these perfect NOE missions, but in any of FALCON23's, there is always some noob who can't keep it down.  NOE's are NEVER that invisible.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 12:11:45 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
Well as if I don't have my own thread to defend, I'm jumping in here. Frankly I'm with batfink on this. Why in the world would someone try to tell another how to play!! But then again, that should work for how any one plays as long as it is in the confines of the game.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »
I love how its always the furballers fault that the winthe war types can take or hold a base. I was flying knight the other day, spying of course, and watched as horde after horde went after one base for hours. The first run they took the hangers down but got killed by defenders. Then they went back in and got the fighters, but couldn't get all the town down. They then roll a third mass and take the town down, but while waiting for the goon the hangers pop and the get killed. Again they roll to take the hangers down but this time are able to kill the defenders as well. Well by the time to goon gets there (he was killed thew first time) the town starts popping. So another horde rolls and takes the town down. About that time I'm bored and log off but when I log back on a few hours later they still haven't got the base and theres still a big green darbar over the base and people crying orders out.

Seems to me the guys/kids that scream the loadest during a base capture are the ones that upped a goon minutes before any attackers even rolled and is circling the town waiting for the others to do all the work just so he can get another capture. These types are usually the ones who have ten sorties in a fighter with 20 K/D ratio, two hundred sorties in attack with a 3-5 K/D ratio, and twenty or more captures in each bomber and vehicle category.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »
Seems to me the guys/kids that scream the loadest during a base capture are the ones that upped a goon minutes before any attackers even rolled and is circling the town waiting for the others to do all the work just so he can get another capture. These types are usually the ones who have ten sorties in a fighter with 20 K/D ratio, two hundred sorties in attack with a 3-5 K/D ratio, and twenty or more captures in each bomber and vehicle category.

Ahhhh that's my fav... people driving an M3 with troops to a untouched base, then yelling all the time about nobody supporting them. "I have troops at AXX, just need to get town down and base capped". And then they complain about how rooks/bish/nits do suck for not being teamplayers at all  :rofl

But I beg to differ on the last one. Usually that aren't the guys with a 10-1 K/d. Yes, often they don't have many fighter sorties at all, but they have more like K/S 0.17, K/H 1.5, K/D 0,3 ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »
Ahhhh that's my fav... people driving an M3 with troops to a untouched base, then yelling all the time about nobody supporting them. "I have troops at AXX, just need to get town down and base capped". And then they complain about how rooks/bish/nits do suck for not being teamplayers at all  :rofl

But I beg to differ on the last one. Usually that aren't the guys with a 10-1 K/d. Yes, often they don't have many fighter sorties at all, but they have more like K/S 0.17, K/H 1.5, K/D 0,3 ;)

Ah yes lusche but that's a whole other breed of tard. The ones with those kind of starts usually are the ones that are shouting that stuff in caps lock and/or on 200.   :aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner