Author Topic: Film Request  (Read 463 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Film Request
« on: February 16, 2009, 01:26:55 AM »
Alright, I had a BRILLIANT idea for a film. I then hit the annoying snag that I just don't have the time, skill, or patience to actually make a half decent film, so I thought I would ask you all! Here is what I would like someone to put together: A P-47 movie, to the song Yankee Rose, and maybe Johnny Come Lately. I've got the music, and the film, I just need someone with talent to put it all together. Any takers?

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
Re: Film Request
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
Depends on the film.  Is the film just MA action, or is it FSO etc?  Also, I wouldn't use your song selections, but I'd be willing to compromise.  I kind of have the time to do a movie, but I either a) do not have the skill of just FSO/MA action (I don't prefer these movies), b) the people to set up a mock battle.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »
Depends on the film.  Is the film just MA action, or is it FSO etc?  Also, I wouldn't use your song selections, but I'd be willing to compromise.  I kind of have the time to do a movie, but I either a) do not have the skill of just FSO/MA action (I don't prefer these movies), b) the people to set up a mock battle.

It's all MA action, but I make a point of, when flying American planes, shooting at German and Japanese planes first so if ever there were to be a movie, you could almost insert a storyline.

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 03:53:00 PM »
send it to me

ryan
@
aceshighmovies.com

Let me see how good the action is.
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 01:26:14 AM »
check PM's Serenity.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »
Sent to both of you. Got a mail back saying it couldn't be delivered...

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »
Something is happening on your end I think.  I know my email address is working.  Is your email provider limiting your attachment file size?