Author Topic: Problem with offline missions  (Read 794 times)

Offline Lovin_Lightning

• Zinc Member
Problem with offline missions
« on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
When I downloaded Aces High II, there is no offmiss folder on my C drive. I can find the missres and ahiiterr folders fine but the offmiss one is just simply missing. What should I do?
Wife of prominent politician: Mr. Churchill you are drunk, drunk, drunk! Churchill: Yes madam, and you are ugly! But in the morning I shall be sober.

Offline oHOGo

• Zinc Member
Re: Problem with offline missions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »
They do not use the offline mission folder any more that is why it's missing.The mission file has to go in a folder with the name of the mission then put the folder into the missres folder.You also have to use missions that work with the new Aces high II.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:24:39 PM by oHOGo »

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
The mission.res file goes into your MISRES folder.  This is the file that is the mission you play.  If the mission maker also included the mission.mis file, place it in your MISSTEMP folder if you choose.  The .mis file is used by the Mission Editor if you want to open a mission up to edit it.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Lovin_Lightning

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 12:06:04 PM »
Thank you all! I got them working.
Wife of prominent politician: Mr. Churchill you are drunk, drunk, drunk! Churchill: Yes madam, and you are ugly! But in the morning I shall be sober.