Author Topic: Will M.E. leave Beta?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Will M.E. leave Beta?
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »
Just wondering if we'll be seeing fixes and maybe some updates for the editor, or is this as far as HTC is going to take it?  We've made a thread of the bugs we've found to help out, hopefully someone (Sudz) has looked at it.  I also have an update request.  I'd like one more segment type added, Drop Tank.  We have Drop Ord, where bombers release their ord, we need a way for fighters to drop their drop tank so they don't have to carry/fight with them on the entire mission.  Anyone else have any requests?  Ya never know, might get it.

EDIT: The bug fixes is my first and foremost humble request. :pray
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Re: Will M.E. leave Beta?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »
Unless I missunderstood Pyro's dev update, it sounded like ME was going to be changed to allow CM's to setup missions for special events.  I suspect that it will remain in a beta state until those changes are made.  Pyro also mentioned wanting to bring back the old 8 player H2H.  If this is the case people hosting the h2h arena might be allowed to host missions as well.  I guess we'll have to wait and see, hopfully within the next year they'll have something..

Offline Flatline1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 08:51:50 AM »
Just wondering if we'll be seeing fixes and maybe some updates for the editor, or is this as far as HTC is going to take it?  We've made a thread of the bugs we've found to help out, hopefully someone (Sudz) has looked at it.  I also have an update request.  I'd like one more segment type added, Drop Tank.  We have Drop Ord, where bombers release their ord, we need a way for fighters to drop their drop tank so they don't have to carry/fight with them on the entire mission.  Anyone else have any requests?  Ya never know, might get it.

I assumed that the drop ord segment (and setting up the "set target") would drop the tanks. Am I wrong on this?

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »
Only bombers will drop ord at this point.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline danny37

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »
  Anyone else have any requests?  Ya never know, might get it.

maybe the ability to move cvs where their useful.