Author Topic: OPERATION MAYHEM Securtiy Breach.  (Read 414 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
OPERATION MAYHEM Securtiy Breach.
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »
*SECRET*

Possible unauthorized release or infiltration of HQ message traffic. 
OPERATION MAYHEM : full details have not been compromised according to NCIS. 
HQ has determined that security breach should not prevent the operation from being attempted however caution should be noted.

NCIS Confirmed disclosure of the following message traffic DTG 200929021100, flight times could not be identified due to inoperable teletype:

"Orders are to instigate enemy forces behind enemy lines causing reactions to our presence, determine enemy strength, engage enemy with violent force, maximize damage to enemy air assets, RTB safely.

Due to weather conditions over the target area at current time launch time has been extended to **** est. 
Once launch base is determined, flight will taxi out and conduct pre flight checks prior to takeoff at time **** hrs. 
Mission will roll at **** est, weather conditions will be favorable for attack en-route to targeted area.

Where  =  ORANGE/BLUE ARENA"

No further information available at this time of the extent of disclosure.  Recommend mission continues as planned. 

« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:21:42 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
Re: OPERATION MAYHEM Securtiy Breach.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »
*SECRET*

Due to weather conditions over the target area at current time launch time

Weather conditions?? ...I'll give you the weather forcast ....Its the same boring weather we allways have:   Bright sunny ....no chance of rain EVER and not a cloud in the sky  .....I hope this forcast has been helpful!     ;)

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 03:11:40 PM »

Weather conditions?? ...I'll give you the weather forcast ....Its the same boring weather we allways have:   Bright sunny ....no chance of rain EVER and not a cloud in the sky  .....I hope this forcast has been helpful!     ;)

Helm ...out

I've seen low clouds.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »

Helm ...out

The massive roving fog of the pizza map begs to differ
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)