Author Topic: Squad Noseart Tutorial  (Read 8114 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Squad Noseart Tutorial
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »
and Yes..... these should be a sticky Thread......very informative

Great job, RedReDhAwK  :aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline WGUtah

• Zinc Member
      • RockyMtRoughnecks
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't there a way to do this with out all the techie crude.  My word techies spend so much time trying to impress everyone with how smart they are!  Just put it in English :x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lead, follow, or get out of the way
2damendment.com

Offline Lord ReDhAwK

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.revivecomputing.com/aggressors
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
Sorry it didnt meet your required level of comprehension Utah.  I'll try to overlook the personal swipe you took at me "techies spend so much time trying to impress everyone with how smart they are."  Never mind the hours of writing and graphic work I did to offer guidance on a question that basically came up every week in this forum.  Write one up for us so it will be easier for us to follow  :aok  Maybe someone in the community is waiting for your insight on how to make troublefree noseart?

ReDhAwK
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 06:59:46 PM by Lord ReDhAwK »
C.O.
The Aggressors

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
Yea.  What the heck is wrong with you Redhawk?   :rolleyes:

We all appreciate your contribution to this community bro.  :salute
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
Sorry it didnt meet your required level of comprehension Utah.  I'll try to overlook the personal swipe you took at me "techies spend so much time trying to impress everyone with how smart they are."  Never mind the hours of writing and graphic work I did to offer guidance on a question that basically came up every week in this forum.  Write one up for us so it will be easier for us to follow  :aok  Maybe someone in the community is waiting for your insight on how to make troublefree noseart?

ReDhAwK

WGUtah will have to spend some time "trying" to figure out how its done BEFORE he can do a simpler write up. I hope people can muddle through with yours until then ReDhAwK  :D

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 07:34:38 PM »
I cannot get Bright or another rasterizing program... My CS4 will not save the dang .BMP file in 8 depth!!!  :headscratch:

Anyone got a link for Bright or something similar?
BMathis

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 10:33:47 PM »
GIMP?
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 11:33:14 AM »
GIMP?

Can't stand that dang program for some reason... I suppose I could download, import and rasterize only.  :(
BMathis

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »
Can't stand that dang program for some reason... I suppose I could download, import and rasterize only.  :(

I've never used PS or any of the other for-profit programs, but it has a ton of functionality.  Ignorance could be bliss as far as that goes.  It may be a little difficult to navigate through at times, but I love it, having figured out how to make it work for me.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline kingcobradude

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »
WHY DOES MY NOSE ART  have a hole in it?
CO, Druileáil Teagascóir, and Lámh Cathaoirleach Ginearálta of the Irish Air Force