Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8454 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »
Well stirring the pot could make for interesting ecnoutners in the MA... hope it stays fun, as opposed to ugly.
Well with that type of attitude Steve it seems like your afraid :D jk I like the fights against yall and I know the rest of the Pigs do to, alot of the talk out of us is to get a fight started :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 12:12:44 AM »
Just say something like... MrMeaty blows like a volcano and get the fight going.

(afk making popcorn)  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »
Just say something like... MrMeaty blows like a volcano and get the fight going.

(afk making popcorn)  :D
Oh you asked for it :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 12:28:50 AM »
The oink is sorry to say staying, Pigs on the Wing is now closing in on its 8th year as a sqaud and they been doing the oink sqaud salute since, time honored tradition which I will do for as long as the sqaud exists and im in it  :salute

Calling it a tradition doesn't make it any less annoying or any less Spam.  Also, I don't think 'cartoon traditions', especially those of such immature nature really have any merit anyways.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »
muppets make my hands sweaty  :furious  :rock

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 12:33:10 AM »
Oh you asked for it :D

Hasnt been any good reading material in here for weeks!  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »
Oh dear Lord.

mrmeaty or whatever, this will end badly. I can assure you that.

Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »
Well with that type of attitude Steve it seems like your afraid :D jk I like the fights against yall and I know the rest of the Pigs do to, alot of the talk out of us is to get a fight started :salute

Well I guess I'm a bit worn down.  I've been getting plenty of PM's lately, both text and vox, about how I suck, am worthless, a no good country switching ****, I don't know how to fight, I cheat because a pony can't do that, I cheat because .50's can't do that, , I cheat because a pony can't hang on a rope like that, can't turn like that, etc, I cheat, I cheat, I cheat,  my mom blah blah.

I enjoy a good zinger but most of the stuff is just plain nasty.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 01:00:54 AM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 01:04:03 AM »
All part of flying the number one mediocre plane Steve... and flying it well.  :D

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 01:20:06 AM »
Well I guess I'm a bit worn down.  I've been getting plenty of PM's lately, both text and vox, about how I suck, am worthless, a no good country switching ****, I don't know how to fight, I cheat because a pony can't do that, I cheat because .50's can't do that, , I cheat because a pony can't hang on a rope like that, can't turn like that, etc, I cheat, I cheat, I cheat,  my mom blah blah.

I enjoy a good zinger but most of the stuff is just plain nasty.
Same with the Ta152 cheating accusations.  It's not just getting old, it's disappointing.  Nowadays instead of sparking curiosity and competitive spirit like hblair's G10 or Nath's A8 etc, it starts all this crap about being a cheater. And those whiners even get others to agree with em. What a ton of bull.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 01:37:02 AM »
a skilled 152 stick is the most fun to fight against, you have no idea whats happening until you get a tater in the face  :lol

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 01:49:00 AM »
Muppets<----------

Ownage<----------

Muppets  =  Ownage

simple. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
muppet quah!
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 03:09:13 AM »
approved

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 03:19:37 AM »
hello i have a few short things to say about you and all who oppose the "pigs on the wing". it has come to my attention that you moppets have been saying things about the pigs that are not very nice, well in return we the pigs will destroy you, every sortie and every chance we get you will be crushed mercilessly. i hope you realize the severity of the situation that you are in.    that is all

Who are you and why are there pigs standing anywhere on wings?

Whats going on here and who authorized this?