Author Topic: big wish list  (Read 529 times)

Offline Critter

• Zinc Member
big wish list
« on: June 10, 2000, 06:48:00 AM »
muhahahahaha
Ok... how about a jeep... yeah ok I know it'd get killed with just a few sweeps with an mg and awIII had it yodda yodda yodda.
I think it would just be fun. but the problem is... with sneakin up on a field... all the ack just KNOWS you're there... that's what makes it less fun. Is there some way to dumb down the ack... to where maybe there's a wait time to simulate the time it takes guys to get off their butts and run to their guns. or make it so that they're not waiting for you to fly over or drive by and pop you? maybe if all the ack for a field was controlled by one person per field , he could have an overhead view and highlight a few guns to take out such and such guy etc. Also... what about functional water. you know the kind of water you can't just taxi your airplane through... cuz with that... and maybe large bodies of water you could implement (drum roll please)the PBY catalina!!! and have a new system of rescuing downed pilots... I dunno if you guys remember the looong posts on WB on this topic but it was just something that HS never paid any attention to. Didn't even acknowledge the thread when a whole lot of people were begging for any kind of comment whatsoever