Author Topic: DA Lake  (Read 3000 times)

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
Re: DA Lake
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »
I never run from 1v1  lol. I just like the da because griefers like you don't go there. The only time i ever recall fighting ack ack it was ho city  lol.  There is absolutely no difference between da pond and ma furballing, and yes i can get hoed, picked, rammed just the same in the ma.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 07:34:22 PM by cowboy73 »
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Online SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 10:20:32 PM »
Where's the popcorn?

Looks like this is going to get good.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »
I never run from 1v1  lol. I just like the da because griefers like you don't go there. The only time i ever recall fighting ack ack it was ho city  lol.  There is absolutely no difference between da pond and ma furballing, and yes i can get hoed, picked, rammed just the same in the ma.

.... ahh but can you survive in the MAs? Can you get kills in the MAs? Can you you maintain a positive k/d and k/s in the MAs? I doubt it  :t

Come to the Mas for a bit and show us how good you are! We are always looking for people who can <cough cough> fight   :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 10:27:35 PM by The Fugitive »

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »
This is a simple reply :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you are a dweeb. You think something. Duel time. you and ack dumb aginst me ans my choice :D   step away from the mic.... uber bad breath. By the way, the ma stinks    thats why i left! NO CHALLENGE!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 01:04:25 AM by cowboy73 »
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 01:37:50 AM »
This is a simple reply :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you are a dweeb. You think something. Duel time. you and ack dumb aginst me ans my choice :D   step away from the mic.... uber bad breath. By the way, the ma stinks    thats why i left! NO CHALLENGE!

Does anyone have a webtool that translates 'Retard to English'?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:32 AM »
ok hitech! Let these idiots spam, reject,call your game stupid. NO RETALIATION!  O they are breaking rules left and right. Most of these guys are venting only.. They are easy kills if you can avoid a ho. :devil :devil I plead the 5th  freedom of speech!

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 02:14:48 AM »
No offense meant but I read somewhere that the outside view was allowed in the da. Is this true at all? Ive only been in there for fun against fellow squaddies in the past. If its allowed then that would be a possible reason some  da players have a tough time in the ma. I stress the word possible. There could be some saran wrap incidents that we aren't aware of  as well.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 05:19:11 AM »

Hmm...it's almost worth restarting my account just to whip your little arse.  How about the loser of 3 out of 5 pays the winner's month of AH?  I'm talking about a 1v1 affair only...I'll even let you fly your 'best' plane.  Deal?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »
No offense meant but I read somewhere that the outside view was allowed in the da.
Give that man a cigar.  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
ack ack did you quit playing? I thought I had been missing you in mid war.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 07:52:43 AM »
ok hitech! Let these idiots spam, reject,call your game stupid. NO RETALIATION!  O they are breaking rules left and right. Most of these guys are venting only.. They are easy kills if you can avoid a ho. :devil :devil I plead the 5th  freedom of speech!

The 5th amendment now protects freedom of speech?

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 08:01:34 AM »
cowboy FYI the 5th amendment protects against abuse of government authority in legal proceedings nothing to do with the freedom of speech which is covered in 1st amendment and if your good in the DA then you should be good in the MA
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 09:11:23 AM »
Someone has incriminated himself of being a numpty.... Should have pled the 5th.
See Rule #4

Offline Raga

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »
Since when is it not cool to land kills in the da?

i play ma and da, both em fun.

Invictus Maneo

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 09:36:48 AM »

Breaking rules?   :huh  What rules....bet you can't find them  :D  I asked you a simple question...or 3 and you come back calling us names and talking jibberish. I guess I hit a nerve, and the true is you CAN'T survive in the MA's. You need the crutch of flying in the F3 view because you can't learn the view system well enough to keep track of multiple enemies.

I'm not the best pilot in the world, but if you can spend the time to come to the mains for a couple of weeks and maintain a positive k/d, and k/s ratio, I'll take the time to come to the DA so you can try to kill me and get your name in lights.