Author Topic: SkyKnight <S>  (Read 705 times)

Offline ALLEN86

• Zinc Member
SkyKnight <S>
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »
Copper Member

Reg: Nov 2008

It's good to be back.
« on: 18 December 2008, 20:04:47 » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I decided not to let people get me down and resubscribed. I called HTC and asked if my account could be reactived, but it appearently can't. Fortunetly the handle "SkyTiger" was available, so all it required was a new account.

My score stinks. I need the Tank Town map so I can get some 1vs1s going again and get at least an even ratio. I got put on the Rook team this time and it's quite different. There's just.. a different atmosphere. I wouldn't say better or worse, just a change.

These last couple days have mostly been me and my fellows being outnumbered and me dying quite a bit. I can usually get in a kill first, but sometimes I fail in even that.

Tonight I was taught a "valuable lesson" by one of AH2s real "pro players". He descended from the heavens, took me by the hand and guided me towards AH2 greatness with his words of advice.

This is the film:
http://www.4shared.com/file/76635423/32fe4c4d/Classy.html

He also sent me some funny pms about how crappy my rank is and how great his is.

The lesson learned:

Even if a plane has its wing or tail shot off, or is on fire and falling, or has no engine, one should always, always, always chase it down and keep shooting it. There's the off chance that the person who "killed" it did just enough damage to cripple it and wants to conserve ammo. Hence, someone willing to waste ammo on a dead target might be able to steal a kill. And points/kills mean EVERYTHING to some folks, even above being a decent person or showing any kind of class.

My path to the really great ranks has begun!   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the forum got locked before i could reply, just a few comments.

i am goose19 in game, <S> Skynight, i was loving the 1v1, until aadeath showed up.

aadeath: i cant name one time when a single winged spitfire turned 180 degrees and tried to HO, and even if such a feat( at that altitude to boot) were accomplished, the odds of getting a plane in the sights for an HO are even less likely. (overall, maybe 1-1 000 000 000-ish)
also, i was more focused on the possibility of getting home, not you red guys behind.......

but it is good to see this happens in other counties aswell, i thought it was a bish thing.

i will say, it was a good kill skyknight, and until i saw the film, thought the fm2 was aadeath, i didnt record  :mad: and cant remember clearly, but i do know he had some hits, but i was sure the fm2 was pinging me throughout the fight, as i was trying to dodge both of you.

just thought i'd put my two cents out there 

<S>
"lose sight, lose the fight"

Proud to be a JUG DWEEB!

Offline ALLEN86

• Zinc Member
Re: SkyKnight <S>
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:14:59 PM »
and to drive a point home, as lynks said, watch it from goose19's POV, there was no turning......there was a roll, to try and get wings leveled, then a pile it wound, then trees and airplane parts. :D

Proud to be a JUG DWEEB!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »
Meh, a stable flying half winged plane is still fair game if you ask me, especially if you were one of the pilots on him the entire fight.  Not sure why this film was presented as aadeath shooting a wingless spit, definitely was not the case.  I can't even count how many one winged planes I've milked home. 

Offline ALLEN86

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »
i wasn't presenting it that way at all......

the original thread was by skynight, for the lack of a better term "voicing his concern" if you will, about shooting A/C already destined to terra firma, and other players swooping in and pinging the already downed a/c.

i was the doomed spitty, and skynight the fm2.

and the spitty was anything but stable lol, had i more alt, it may have been possible, but not that time.

Proud to be a JUG DWEEB!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »
i wasn't presenting it that way at all......

the original thread was by skynight, for the lack of a better term "voicing his concern" if you will, about shooting A/C already destined to terra firma, and other players swooping in and pinging the already downed a/c.

i was the doomed spitty, and skynight the fm2.

and the spitty was anything but stable lol, had i more alt, it may have been possible, but not that time.

Yeah I was just saying...btw pst...it's SkyTiger :)

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 05:37:02 AM »
<S> It was good flying, goose.

The main reason I presented the video was death's pure lie that you were somehow magically making a 180 to HO him.

Most folks missed the point though.  :lol

Now that I've replied, I'm sure the usual trolls will come to this thread though. Still, hope we meet again goose.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

The main reason I presented the video was death's pure lie that you were somehow magically making a 180 to HO him.

Now that I've replied, I'm sure the usual trolls will come to this thread though. Still, hope we meet again goose.

I think he was being sarcastic when he said the guy was going to kill you or whatever.  Fact being, the spit still appeared to be stable, was 'flyable' and still needed to be finished. 

What about if you put a zero on fire in a turn fight, and then someone else shoots him.  I think that's another perfectly valid scenario. 

Steal shots = missing stabilizer, missing tail, missing entire wing, missing half wing and plane is barrel rolling out of control, isolated 1v1s should be radio'd in to engage, threatless planes on fire.  Anything I miss?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »
<S> It was good flying, goose.

Sky.   no worries from me, it's water under the bridge.   Just understand that AAnursex is a bottom feeder and it will never change.   I've never had a problem with the AA"s as a squad and actually like flying around them (AAJagerX is a coolcat).    They've cleared me many times and vice versa.   You'll often hear AAnursex wailing over vox that "I'm about to get shot down by this...."   

There was no need to even post the film as most of us in Rookland squelch the moron.   Sometimes it's just fun to make him twitch on text like an "organ grinder."    Next time something like this happens, just mention his name, most of us will ALREADY know what happened. 

<<S>> and maybe we can wing tonight.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 05:16:52 AM »
Sky.   no worries from me, it's water under the bridge.   Just understand that AAnursex is a bottom feeder and it will never change.   I've never had a problem with the AA"s as a squad and actually like flying around them (AAJagerX is a coolcat).    They've cleared me many times and vice versa.   You'll often hear AAnursex wailing over vox that "I'm about to get shot down by this...."   

There was no need to even post the film as most of us in Rookland squelch the moron.   Sometimes it's just fun to make him twitch on text like an "organ grinder."    Next time something like this happens, just mention his name, most of us will ALREADY know what happened. 

<<S>> and maybe we can wing tonight.   

Well it's official. I died in my sleep last night. Masherbrum being nice to me?  :lol

:noid

That sounds good, though. I'll fly with ya.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 05:19:18 AM by SkyTiger »

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 03:21:02 AM »
Appreciate the comment Mash.  <S>
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com