Author Topic: Why is it that when.......  (Read 1229 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: Why is it that when.......
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 06:06:46 AM »
The trend I am talking about is with any other ride, if you get kills, it subtracts perk points from a perk ride. So far in all the examples given to date, it added points to the cost of the ride :huh

I am not complaining about the cost of the ride. I am ready to take the hit for ditching or bailing or getting killed. I am just disgusted
that it penalized me for shooting down another tank. For example, let's say(just for arguments sake) that each kill is worth .5 perk
point. I take out a Tiger for 40 perks. I get 9 kills, then thinking I am close enough to the spawn point, I tower & get a ditch. No big deal about the ditch, half the points, right.  WRONG I get to the hangar to check, and bamm instead of 4.5 pts being subtracted from the 40 to make the adventure worth -35.5, it adds 4.5. Costing me 44.5 perks and makes me pay to get kills in the Tiger.

Again, the complaint is not about loosing perks, it is about having to pay to get kills :rolleyes:

Something I always wondered about.  I have spawned Tigers before for say 30 perks.  I then racked up 10-20 kills.  Boom i'm dead.  Looking in the hanger Tigers are now 28 perks, but dying cost me 36 perks.

I dont GV or pay attention to my perks enough to have given this more than a passing thought, but it is something I have wondered about as well over the years.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Why is it that when.......
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 02:57:25 PM »
Why is there still confusion ? ... did everyone AFTER Murdr just skip over his post ... he explained it perfectly.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."