Author Topic: NEW FACTORYS  (Read 385 times)

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
NEW FACTORYS
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:26:40 PM »
The factory's we have now are great n all but i had to wish for this, I wish for Tank factory's, Bomber Factory's, and Fighter factory's

If one of them were to get bombed the ENY in that category will go up.

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
Re: NEW FACTORYS
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »
How about NO! 

So your thoughts are the side with the larger numbers can set off on a 30k bomber run on undefended factories to punish the already low number side.  The larger number side can afford to send 10 formations of bombers off on a long mission while the low number side can't muster the defence because they are being hammered by a larger force.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »
Sounds way too easy to exploit independently of the real use of ENY limitations: balanced country numbers.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »
How about NO! 

So your thoughts are the side with the larger numbers can set off on a 30k bomber run on undefended factories to punish the already low number side.  The larger number side can afford to send 10 formations of bombers off on a long mission while the low number side can't muster the defence because they are being hammered by a larger force.

You know that these factory's will be deep behind the lines, the chances of other base radars will find them first. Bombing factory's in large numbers is harder than it sounds, That's all i did pretty much on my first years, your enemy has the ENY on there side and you don't, Plus the fact that theres a huge DAR bar? Nobody is going to stop the losing team to up some aircraft to shoot down bombers or up there own to bomb there factory's. If anything its great because it brings tactical thinking and planning to the game.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »
It also allows the team with the numbers to nullify the ENY balancing mechanic.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
Nobody is going to stop the losing team to up some aircraft to shoot down bombers or up there own to bomb there factory's.

except when it is the larger number bombing the lower number which are already busy enough fending off the vulchers at other bases.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 12:16:50 AM »
You know that these factory's will be deep behind the lines, the chances of other base radars will find them first. Bombing factory's in large numbers is harder than it sounds, That's all i did pretty much on my first years, your enemy has the ENY on there side and you don't, Plus the fact that theres a huge DAR bar? Nobody is going to stop the losing team to up some aircraft to shoot down bombers or up there own to bomb there factory's. If anything its great because it brings tactical thinking and planning to the game.

Okay, I got my lancasters up at 30k, we have 100 people, you're team has 40, who's gonna intercept me?
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 06:41:34 AM »
moin

i like the idea.
would be a cool mission if my country is losing to up a sneacky bomb mission to ouer enemy to rise his eny  :D

cu chris3

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 06:47:45 AM »
It also allows the team with the numbers to nullify the ENY balancing mechanic.
+1
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"