Author Topic: what about us?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
what about us?
« on: December 23, 2000, 05:56:00 PM »

Will the people with no subscription be able to download the new aces high patch? will all the new aircraft aircraft be available for H2H play?

let me know please!!

------------------
aka Nefari...

Fighting in the air is not sport, it is scientific murder...

[This message has been edited by Nefarious (edited 12-23-2000).]
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Pappy

• Zinc Member
what about us?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2000, 06:14:00 PM »
I hope so, consider it a gift from all of us paying customers to all the free loaders.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
what about us?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2000, 08:45:00 PM »
FREELOADER!!

wouldnt playing in the main arena for free make me a freeloader?

I am a full time student at the art intstitute of Pissburgh, I prep cook and wash dishes 4 to 5 times a week. I pay rent and i pay my own utilities. Some of us arnt 43, got two kids, a wife that hates us and drive a toejamty volvo to work everyday so we can play aces high on our lunch break.

but dont worry....as soon as i get back in the arena all you overwieght yuppies better watch out for Nefari...

diddly peace.

------------------
aka Nefari...

[This message has been edited by Nefarious (edited 12-23-2000).]
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Andy Bush

• Copper Member
      • http://www.simhq.com  (Contributing Editor - Air Combat Corner)
what about us?
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2000, 08:52:00 PM »
Nefar...

How do you make that nifty signature graphic?

Andy

Hans

what about us?
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
Nefarious.

Yes.

In fact you have to.  I don't think you will be able to play Head to Head with an outdated version.

Download is always available.

Hans.

Nath-BDP

what about us?
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
rolf

I am a full time student at the art intstitute of Pissburgh, I prep cook and wash dishes 4 to 5 times a week. I pay rent and i pay my own utilities. Some of us arnt 43, got two kids, a wife that hates us and drive a toejamty volvo to work everyday so we can play aces high on our lunch break.

but dont worry....as soon as i get back in the arena all you overwieght yuppies better watch out for Nefari...

First he calls us 43, got two kids and a wife that hates us. Then he says we're yuppies. Methinks this guy forgot his valium.

I fear your H2H sk1||z, bring it biatch.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
what about us?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2000, 09:01:00 PM »
student, makin $90 a week, pays $57 a month fer AH after mail costs.

Thnk god folks were nice enough to gimme a place to stay, and no i ain't 43 either

AKSKurj

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
what about us?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2000, 10:03:00 PM »
I wouldn't razzle a guy like Nefarious because he is a student.BUT Those guys that constantly abuse the 2 week trail period and whine constantly about ACs because of their lack of good ACM like Fi... and Hri... frag their asses. Hopefully in the future HTC will have better security prog to weed them out and then we will finally be done with them.

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 12-23-2000).]

-towd_

what about us?
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2000, 12:00:00 AM »
what the hell has that got to do with him playin the free head to head? sheesh give him back his liver.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
what about us?
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2000, 01:42:00 AM »
negfari keep that attitide and in a few months you'll be a Fat Drunk Bastard

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
what about us?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2000, 11:55:00 AM »
Its not my fault HTC allows us to play free H2H..that was thier design not mine...and if you guys think that were freeloading for not subscribing maybe you should take the silver spoon out of your mouth and stick it where the sun dont shine...I would love to subscribe but i have no money...trust me...
one day you will see me in the arena and we can see whos a freeloader and who isnt..

diddly peace.

------------------
aka Nefari...

[This message has been edited by Nefarious (edited 12-24-2000).]

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
what about us?
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2000, 12:02:00 PM »
Humm....
Does not just seem like a freeloader but a bit of a gippo as.well. Where do we get these guys from?

Well. Excuse me mate but I think I will just remove the "GOLD" spoon from my ass. Give it a good wipe down. Maybe get my butler to put it in some antiseptic then go and eat come caviare.

To be honest I am glad you don't have enough money to come into the arena. Because I would not want someone as rude and abnoxous as yourself contaminating my data streem.

Good Bye.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
what about us?
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2000, 12:10:00 PM »
Im not a bad guy...

and i dont abuse the two week free trial..

flying free H2H is my god given right...

------------------
aka Nefari...

[This message has been edited by Nefarious (edited 12-24-2000).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
what about us?
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2000, 12:13:00 PM »
Give him a break betown.. the first reply to his post was rather insulting and unecessary.  Don't confuse over-reaction with "no cause for reaction".

AKDejaVu

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
what about us?
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2000, 12:21:00 PM »
I got nothing again H2H'ers, they're essentially free advertising for AH.  Anyone that can afford online is most likely going to go ahead and get it after playing H2H.