Author Topic: Agent360 training films - repost  (Read 14096 times)

Offline Owlblink

• Nickel Member
Re: Agent360 training films - repost
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »
If anyone would like to know how to fly the k4, I would be happy to show them. I'm not the best 109 pilot but I probably could help you.

:salute Ardy and other 109 pilots. I've watched agent's films and have been working to become good at the 109K. I've managed to cause some overshoots, but rarely any quick kills (think my gunnery is below average). I usually fly DA and would love some help improving my flaps use and general E management so I can master this bird, or at least one of the 09's. I can put up a good fight one on one and sometimes land a kill or two, but add in more reds and I'm doomed. If one of you sharp sticks would like an apprentice, my in game callsign is Owlblink, or you could message me.:cheers:
Kommando Nowotny FSO
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 06:55:47 PM »
Lost in the film, sadly  :(

Control movement/stalls/buffers does not show in films.

IF you watch the narrated films I tell you exactly what I am doing..including pulling to buffet.

Offline TWC_Jaxx

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
IF you watch the narrated films I tell you exactly what I am doing..including pulling to buffet.

Just re-watched them all and realized that is what you were saying.  Helps a lot!  Thanks for posting again!   :rock
TWC_Jaxx
Training Officer
The Wrecking Crew- www.twcclan.com

Never leave your wingman... trust in him always.... never die alone.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
from the words of last night in off hours "Agent 360 ROCKS!"  LOL  :cheers:  :joystick:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »
:salute Ardy and other 109 pilots. I've watched agent's films and have been working to become good at the 109K. I've managed to cause some overshoots, but rarely any quick kills (think my gunnery is below average). I usually fly DA and would love some help improving my flaps use and general E management so I can master this bird, or at least one of the 09's. I can put up a good fight one on one and sometimes land a kill or two, but add in more reds and I'm doomed. If one of you sharp sticks would like an apprentice, my in game callsign is Owlblink, or you could message me.:cheers:

If you want to practice just pm me.. you can type .f bunnies to find me and see if I'm on line. If I am then you can type .p bunnies <your message> and I'll prob say yes.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 06:38:47 AM »
owlblink I hope what I showed you helped, I also showed sukov similar stuff (a little more advanced, albeit). If anyone else is interested or if you need more help, I'm always willing.

The more pilots who know how to fight, the better the game, (less reliance on running/ganging and hoing).
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011, 10:23:50 AM »
Agent360 I wish your films were on YouTube I just can' seam to make your films play. I get a white screen that says not found or a message that says no player found. I an sure it is operator error on my end but YouTube works every time.

Thanks

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2011, 11:30:06 AM »
Agent360 I wish your films were on YouTube I just can' seam to make your films play. I get a white screen that says not found or a message that says no player found. I an sure it is operator error on my end but YouTube works every time.

Thanks

Right click the link and select "save as..." Save it to your desktop with the default name. Double click the file on your desktop to unzip it. Unzip it to your desktop. Double click the new folder on your desktop and then double click the film you wish to play. When the box opens that says something about locating a player, click on the browse button and browse your way to the C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II folder (in my case, your location might be different) and locate the "ahfilm.exe" file click the little box that says "aways use the file when open this type" and your set.

Everytime from then on when you double click a "xxxx.ahf" file it will open the film viewer and play the film with out the extra fuss.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 11:41:51 AM »
OH COOL ,, there back up ? going to go watch them now .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Owlblink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
owlblink I hope what I showed you helped, I also showed sukov similar stuff (a little more advanced, albeit). If anyone else is interested or if you need more help, I'm always willing.

The more pilots who know how to fight, the better the game, (less reliance on running/ganging and hoing).

Yes sir, the hammer reversal and learning about the engine torque has helped me out a lot. I was lucky enough to fly rooks on DA with Agent360 the other night, both of us in k-4's, and I was able to get three kills. Sadly, I ended up dieing afterwards, a bunch of angry pilots didn't like me :angel:

I'm always up for more advise and practice, maybe down the road we can dual again and you can see how far I've come along. What's helped me out is I try a lot harder to keep up my SA instead of focusing on a kill. Blazinn has also let me .join a few of his sorties, which has helped me see what I'm looking for in a fight. You guys  :rock !
Kommando Nowotny FSO
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »

Man, I'm always interested, as you know.  Give me a shout next time you're hitting the DA, I always need as much practice as possible.

Owlblink, if you're on and looking to DA, give me a shout man, I'm pretty much always game, not that I'm that good, but all practice helps. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 08:33:59 AM »
can someone host them again?  because i can't seem to get the site.

it could be bacsue i am sitting the the middle of afganistan. . . but most stuff works. . .

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
Agent was doing some maintenance on the server. Everything should be good now.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 04:27:31 PM »
Agent,

Thanks for making the films.  I was able to save the zip file to the desktop but when I go to unzip them I get an error "The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted".  I would love to be able to watch em to help out with my flying!

Cheers!

Offline Imaslipper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 04:46:47 PM »
That URL is broken for me any chance someone could repost it for me?
_____________________________ ________________________
Air Force pilots regards Navy carrier pilots:
"Next time a war is decided by how well you land on a carrier, I'm sure our Navy will clean up. Until then, I'll worry about who spends their training time flying and fighting."