Author Topic: PANTHER--> please  (Read 2783 times)

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: PANTHER--> please
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »
The problems in GV'ing needs to be address'd. i.e. Shermans being bullet proof in the turret when hit dead on at 500yds from panthers, and tigers taking damage on the frontal armor from insane ranges(over 3000).
Its isnt a gripe, its an actual gulf in leathality bettween a low perk sherman and a hi perk tiger, and it just isnt fair...

I've just about taken my last Tiger out for anything other than spawn camping... the Panther is going to get the same treatment if we dont do somthing to make changes happen.

I take a Tiger out because its hard to kill, and with the low cost of the firefly that just hasnt been the case for a very long time.

The short barreld t34 was introduced 1st, and its a coffin, yet the 1st sherman is a god machine with a mantlet that even the 88 has problems getting through, let alone the turret itself..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:09:00 PM by stephen »
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »
The problems in GV'ing needs to be address'd. i.e. Shermans being bullet proof in the turret when hit dead on at 500yds from panthers, and tigers taking damage on the frontal armor from insane ranges(over 3000).
Its isnt a gripe, its an actual gulf in leathality bettween a low perk sherman and a hi perk tiger, and it just isnt fair...

I've just about taken my last Tiger out for anything other than spawn camping... the Panther is going to get the same treatment if we dont do somthing to make changes happen.

I take a Tiger out because its hard to kill, and with the low cost of the firefly that just hasnt been the case for a very long time.

The short barreld t34 was introduced 1st, and its a coffin, yet the 1st sherman is a god machine with a mantlet that even the 88 has problems getting through, let alone the turret itself..

We don't have a Panther ....yet. I wish we did.

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »
I meant the panzer mark IV
Spell checker is for Morrons