Author Topic: Unsportsman like conduct  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
Re: Unsportsman like conduct
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »
I find it ironic that one of the members of the DA's resident 'tard squadrons is whining about someone else's unsportsman like conduct.  I guess he just doesn't like colliding while he's picking players that are furballing someone else.

ack-ack

For one we are not a DA squad... Just practice against each other there....We all can see how ur conduct is just from ur posts... Do u even play this game anymore? I seen tons of ur posts and there all negative...Grow up life isn't that bad ,but there will always be the anal types I suppose. :aok
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline danny37

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 09:58:58 PM »
the W09 virus strck again :uhoh

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »
your ramming was fu  the rest of the word was "FUNNY" but didn't fit. I’m sorry if he thought it was something else but, muting someone for an hour on “fu” isn't even appropriate because it could mean a lot of things

What happens if you want to type F4U and miss the 4? Do you get muted for week or something?  :rofl
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:32:38 AM by MachFly »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 12:49:07 AM »
again, 200 channel?  Really?  Come on HiTech, the maturity level of our player base is dropping FAST.

Do we really need this channel?

Hehe, I would pay the $14.95 a month just to read 200. The game is just a bonus.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 01:37:18 AM »
I hear people spouting all sorts of obscenities on range vox and they're never muted.  I have to manually squelch them instead.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 08:14:04 AM »
Hehe, I would pay the $14.95 a month just to read 200. The game is just a bonus.
I agree with RVDweeb! :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ShrkBite

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »
On Sunday afternoon, I was flying with my squad members (who will all verify my complaint) when someone in a spit 16, made an intentional course correction to ram my pony.

boy if i had a nickel for every time i heard someone whine about being ho'ed. Hey, maybe when he was coming head on with you, You shuld of took a intentional course to not get rammed? If you get ho'ed/Ramed/Shotdown you have nobody else to bam but yourself. alot of people have trouble realizing that.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
boy if i had a nickel for every time i heard someone whine about being ho'ed. Hey, maybe when he was coming head on with you, You shuld of took a intentional course to not get rammed? If you get ho'ed/Ramed/Shotdown you have nobody else to bam but yourself. alot of people have trouble realizing that.
I think u missed the point all together :O He was not complaining about the ho ram... He was complaining about getting muted for an hour for a typing error :aok
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2009, 07:10:34 AM »
I got muted for using the proper nomenclature where the pileit" sits....the "c***pit"......so there....i belong. :rock
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2009, 07:58:29 AM »
It sounds like the typed reply was INstinctively made iso a thought out response. :furious

Ren

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »
It sounds like the typed reply was INstinctively made iso a thought out response. :furious

Ren
:confused: ...What?
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
I agree with RVDweeb! :devil

Coming from  :cryTARD!!!!!!  all fun:-)
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »
Wasnt there a Dr. Death in the Wobblin gobblers at some point?

You should just do what your old squadie did... tune your vox to the guy and berate him.  That way there will be no such confusion on 200.  :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:59:37 PM by DMBEAR »

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »
 :aok    <----------bad MOJO on 200..
   Just dont tune in!!!
frogs are people too

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »
I got muted for using the proper nomenclature where the pileit" sits....the "c***pit"......so there....i belong. :rock
You have a point there! I have always wondered how some words can be "dirty", even if misspelled. Is it a form of American hypocrisy? I remember that at a time referring to the renowned Kanttori would cause our   bulletin board of that time change it to "Thingy-ori"... And how about the name Tweety calls Sylvester? Or the common nickname for Richard?

Let's just turn this thing upside down, won't we! Call someone 'richardhead', or 'Oedipus', or...
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni