Author Topic: Tour 110  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: Tour 110
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
LMAO!!!!! Do you really want to go into exile by some cheating score tards? You'll never live that one down!!! Or would you be the one to say it took 4 to beat me? Or will you be like the other tards that cry ,THEY CHEATED!!!!!

Keep avoiding the issue if you must. My challenge remains. Me and one squaddie vs your sqaud. Losers leave the LWA's.  I never called you guys cheaters. Quit avoiding the issue.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2009, 01:40:58 PM »
Why are you guys avoiding the DA challenges?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2009, 01:41:15 PM »
we'll seems I have egg on my face.

They "Cowboys from hell" in themselves can not nor do they know how to bow out of a conversation with dignity. You can't help those that do not want to be helped..

10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »
Keep avoiding the issue if you must. My challenge remains. Me and one squaddie vs your sqaud. Losers leave the LWA's.  I never called you guys cheaters. Quit avoiding the issue.

Damn Steve, you'll give them a complex!    :O
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »
you and I can duel all you want, if the stakes are the same. "Your"  self promotion refers to your squad/squadmate. Since you chose to respond to me, quit avoiding the question.

Edit:  I'm in the muppets.Is that the muppets on strings or the ones with the arm up theyere arses? I bet its the latter!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl
No one has ever won a war dying for his country! He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country! GEORGE S. PATTON

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
The facts are you played 26 not 39 either you are bad at math or you can't read. If you played in the lw you would know who we are.

Hey Bungholio, ya might wanna stop playing game long enough to look up stats correctly.

If ya got mine wrong, maybe ya got yours wrong too. :rofl

Not that it really matters but I did indeed play 38 hours and change last tour.

Thats a fact. And you might wanna consider learning some manners too.

Your demeanor in here is giving me the impression that you're 15 or 16 years old and your "job" is a paper route.

And I've been playing in the LW for years. Still never heard of ya.

I can list off most of the good pilots in this game, and again, I've never heard of ya.

"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »
Ill meet you 1 on 1, squadie in the hospital ,so it wouldnt be fair to let him miss out on your exile.
No one has ever won a war dying for his country! He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country! GEORGE S. PATTON

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »
more avoidance with juvenile insults that aren't impressing anyone

So, let me repeat in case you've lost track.  Me and one squaddie vs. your current squad roster. Losers leave the LWA's.  You guys finished #1 and one of your crew  "could take me anyday" so this should be no challenge for 5 of you to beat me and a squaddie. What do you say?

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
So, let me repeat in case you've lost track.  Me and one squaddie vs. your current squad roster. Losers leave the LWA's.  You guys finished #1 and one of your crew  "could take me anyday" so this should be no challenge for 5 of you to beat me and a squaddie. What do you say?

I'll buy a ticket for that show!!

Is there a meet and greet after the show?
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »

They know they won't, just as well as we know they won't.   One "hospital" excuse so far.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »
Ill meet you 1 on 1, squadie in the hospital ,so it wouldnt be fair to let him miss out on your exile.
Is he going to be in  the hospital for ever? I guess you are going to use this excuse to dodge the challenge.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2009, 01:52:22 PM »
Is he going to be in  the hospital for ever? I guess you are going to use this excuse to dodge the challenge.

Winnah Winnah Chicken Dinnah!    :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
Dont guess you read to well, I only have 4 members!! As for leaving the late war, sounds like a bribe. How much you got?Do you want to win for once on ur tard life,and why do you need a squadie...1vs1 :pray

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »
You8 know what you girls have no respect for anyone, he has been therye fer 2 weeks.... And let me repeat for the windowlickers 1vs1

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »
Dont guess you read to well, I only have 4 members!! As for leaving the late war, sounds like a bribe. How much you got?Do you want to win for once on ur tard life,and why do you need a squadie...1vs1 :pray

Pay attn, I already siad I'd duel 1v1 if the stakes are the same but I'd prefer the lot of you. Listen, the time for insults is past. It's time to step up or slink off. You are avoiding the issue and only a juvenile would miss this. Me and one squaddie vs. your squad, losers leave the LWA's.  We can wait for your squaddie to leave the hospital.