Author Topic: Fighter Hangars always down  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Fighter Hangars always down
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
If you are over a base in a massive furball and you want the buffs to stay away let them know.

Question... for a MEEELLLEEEEUUUUN DOLLLLERSSS!!!

How often... do they listen?  How often......... do....... they listen?  (queue clock ticking sounds).

Eh, eh, oh man... I... can I poll the audience!?!?! 

Lifeline!  (queue poll audience music, queue clock ticking sounds)

Ok.  Here... are the results.  (queue poll results music) 3% say "All the time." 4% say "what is a buff?" 2% say "MISHUN!" and... 91%... 91% say "Are you kidding me?  LOL, n3vAr!!!11"

Offline angels10

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
 Base almost overrun by sea planes 8to1 . I fly in sink the cv. Now am I the fun killer or the base saver? 
   Did this last week most said way to go saved the base! Three or four said why did you sink it now the fights over.
   If you want the hangars or cv down drop them. Some will like it some will not, uh well NEXT. :salute

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Should have kept reading Saurdaukar..

If the person still drops or joins in the fight that shows poor class but at the same time you can't talk crap about someone who drops and was never told to stay out of it and the same thing goes for those performing CAS in a GV fight
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »
Ignorant...   :rofl

Like when you chastise our entire squad, calling us spies and scum for switching sides?  Have you emailed Dale yet to request getting the Muppets permanently banned from Knights for being traitors?

I apologize whole heartedly Scotch...make that the second most ignorant post all year--now hand that blue ribbon over to grizz.

ROX

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
 :rofl
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »

I apologize whole heartedly Scotch...make that the second most ignorant post all year--now hand that blue ribbon over to grizz.

ROX

He's right ROX.   It's also like you berating a 17 year old kid on green channel for switching.    You calling someone else "ignorant", is ironic. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

That's one of the reasons I gave your squad so much grief. Especially when it participated in "THE ALLIANCE!!!1" missions. Because that's all "THE ALLIANCE!!!1" does.
There's dweeb skwadz on every country doing it though.

On the last night I flew there was a certain Knight squadron (the one that likes to spam back slapping messages on country channel) that was attacking this one Rook base en mass.  I click on the base to up since there was only another Rook defending in a WeebleWobble and try to up to defend.  Turns out I can't, the first wave of Knight attackers took out the fighter hangers.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »
He's right ROX.   It's also like you berating a 17 year old kid on green channel for switching.    You calling someone else "ignorant", is ironic. 

Since attacking another player's in-game behavior on the forums is a rule violation (apparently no longer enforced) post screenshot or film proof

Here's some Kleenex.

ROX

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »
Valley girls? If your insulting me for post it was a rant. Also you dont know me in person or what type of Soldier I am, whats your occupation? you dont see me saying you suck at being a civ......
Cmon Junk, you can only go to that well SOOOOoo many times :)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »
C'mon you're kidding, right???

An attack that turns into a good furball over or near a base, eventually has to come to an end, correct?

If I was in charge of trying to take a base, I would leave as much of the base intact as possible.

Shut down as much as it takes to take the base.

Taking down the FHs puts a pretty big hurt on the defense of the base

Now if the guys working the town are efficient enough, the base should be taken, and still have enough of it left to defend its self till the FHs come back up.

Its pretty hard to defend a base that is totally devestated after you take it, sooooo----

So Imho, it was a smooooth move. :rock
No, You should fly at like 4 in the morning sometime, there is always a furball going on that has even numbers 8v8ish
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »
Hope that worked

Thats the screeny I took of a base with this problem at it was the biggest dar when I came on :salute

oops didnt work heres the mediafire url http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8d5dc7002e22abbcc79b87b207592a1ce04e75f6e8ebb871 its not the one vne being a tard :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 12:19:48 AM by JunkyII »
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"