Author Topic: 1st time back last night  (Read 453 times)

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
1st time back last night
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »
well I finally got home an got to log on an play a lil bit.Man that was sweet.Got into a lil spawn battle an landed some kills.That was the therapy I needed.I just gotta get the pain under control cause I cant stay on very long like I want.I ordered my new computer from TD an oughta have it fore long-gonna be great cya-thanks for all the support guys
been there destroyed that

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Re: 1st time back last night
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »
Glad your feeling up to the pressure of AH !!
Hope you continue to get better. <S>

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »
Thats good news.Just take it a day at a time.When I came back from having heart surgery I slept for a few days.It was all them pain killers <G>I finally woke up in the weee hours of the morning.First thing I did was fire up the box and play some Air Warrior heheheheh Take care.

Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
WB.. :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
Thats good news.Just take it a day at a time.When I came back from having heart surgery I slept for a few days.It was all them pain killers <G>I finally woke up in the weee hours of the morning.First thing I did was fire up the box and play some Air Warrior heheheheh Take care.

Pipz

Did they find your heart ??
I went in for a scan of the brain one time and the wife said to the technician that they had the wrong end in the scanner.

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »
Did they find your heart ??
I went in for a scan of the brain one time and the wife said to the technician that they had the wrong end in the scanner.

hehehhehheheheh No Comment on either points <G>

Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 12:55:14 PM »
well I finally got home an got to log on an play a lil bit.Man that was sweet.Got into a lil spawn battle an landed some kills.That was the therapy I needed.I just gotta get the pain under control cause I cant stay on very long like I want.I ordered my new computer from TD an oughta have it fore long-gonna be great cya-thanks for all the support guys

Last year I spent 4 months straight in the hospital with multiple surgeries, etc. Talk about boring ! It was frustrating 'cuz while I was in there I kept thinking about AH and couldn't wait to get home and back on line.  Then, when I finally got home I didn't even have the energy to walk into the computer room for a couple of weeks, and then when I did I could only sit up for a few minutes at a time, and staying awake was difficult with all the pain meds I was on.  Little by little though, things improved and now a year later I finally feel like my old self again.

BTW Skullman, I got a new computer from TD about 2 months ago - you're gonna love it!  It's so nice to play AH with all the setting maxed out and enjoy the graphics that I never got to see with the old machine.

Good luck - remember each day is a little better than the one before! :)

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »
Glad you're back Skullman.  Hope your recovery is fast and as painless as can be.  Good luck to ya.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »
Welcome Back Skullman <S>!

Steely
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »
Good to hear skullman. :rock
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »
Welcome back Skullman  :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »
Welcome back sir!  <S>
(although I'm in indefinite hiatus)
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"