Author Topic: New Terrain??  (Read 1039 times)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: New Terrain??
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »
It's turning into a pain in the azz. I resubbed expecting the new terrain to be within a reasonable timeframe.. 5 months later im still sitting around with my d1kk in my hand.. struggling to find fresh things to do in the game. something as simple as new terrain would liven it up for me.. but alas its like waiting for duke nukem....

Should name the next patch New Terrain Forever.

New terrain that you really only would see when augering, vultching or spawn camping will liven up the game, otherwise...?

Good luck.

And, you'll go blind.....

;)

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »
I happen to fly near the ground a lot cause im not an alt monkey..; besides no point taking a ki-84 up high anyways.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »
It's turning into a pain in the azz. I resubbed expecting the new terrain to be within a reasonable timeframe.. 5 months later im still sitting around with my d1kk in my hand.. struggling to find fresh things to do in the game. something as simple as new terrain would liven it up for me.. but alas its like waiting for duke nukem....

Should name the next patch New Terrain Forever.

Perhaps some time spent making some new maps might be a good idea :aok
Or do what I'm doing this Month, tryin to get 2 kills in every ride in the planeset. :D
Playing for score against the likes of Pacerr and Chalenge has become simply to easy. :noid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »
The new terrain looks great and is obviously pretty far along. Now you can even check it out for yourself, and at the same time help out HTC to make sure it works right right away!
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,264673.0.html