Author Topic: Defining bad game-play  (Read 26397 times)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Re: Defining bad game-play
« Reply #810 on: May 08, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
 I dont care who you are.Rocket kills are COOL!! :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #811 on: May 08, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »

I don't know what I did to piss you off Ren, and I really couldn't care less. Your blind hatred of me has stopped you from reading and comprehending what I typed. My idea of a fight is just a smaller zone than yours, AND THATS FINE !  You want to extend, by all means EXTEND!
 If you wish to continue the ankle humping, I'm sure you'll be able to find me in another thread.  <S>

1. I don't hate you. Never did. Your idea of a fight is fine for you. However, you attempt to push off your ideas of a fight on every noob that reads the post. What that means is you're using you status as someone who's been flying for a while to tell noob's they should stay in a fight at all costs no matter what happens. Is that how you get your kills? You talk noob's into staying in a lose-lose situation? Do you whine on 200 to them when they "bug" on you? That is just plain wrong as are most of the whiney threads about bad game play. I called you on it. Period. Nothing more. If you can't handle it what does that say about you? Leave the noob's alone with your pilot crap cause that's all it is.

2. Ankle humping? :LOL You need to leave those kinds of statements to Skyrock. He is the master of them. Ankle humping. My gawd, how pathetic.

3. This is not nor has it ever been meant to tick you off. Somehow I don't think you'll ever "get it". Mores the pity.

Ren

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #812 on: May 08, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »
I dont care who you are.Rocket kills are COOL!! :rofl

I think Murdr will agree with me in that vulching with rockets is quite enjoyable and the whines it creates on channel 200 is like an elixer for the soul.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #813 on: May 08, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
I think Murdr will agree with me in that vulching with rockets is quite enjoyable and the whines it creates on channel 200 is like an elixer for the soul.

ack-ack

Point was missed... He had top E in the area, rockets, was in a 4 hog and still got beechslapped each time.... bad game play.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #814 on: May 08, 2009, 08:25:34 PM »
still got beechslapped each time.... bad game play.
Was he having fun?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #815 on: May 08, 2009, 08:36:15 PM »
Point was missed... He had top E in the area, rockets, was in a 4 hog and still got beechslapped each time.... bad game play.

I would attribute to poor skills rather than bad game play. 

To me, bad game play would be something like towering out of your ground vehicle before the bombs hit so you won't get a death scored.  Or mass dropping troops over an airfield to get acks to fire at them so the follow up attacking planes can fly without danger of being shot up by acks which can also result in friendly acks taking out friendly planes as they take off.  Or driving a CV to the shore so you can vulch planes taking off with the CV guns or to get the LVTs to spawn on the shore instead of the water.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #816 on: May 08, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »
What?? Using a rocket is the second coolest method of vulching. First being dropping 100lb bombs on the runway spawn from 15,000k. Third coolest vulch method is a tank on the field.

Extra bonus points for vulches using the tail gun of the Ar234.
 :rock

Hahaha, yeah, I've gotta agree with this.

Cons in the air? Better lose the rockets.... Rocket vulching? Hahaha. Priceless.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #817 on: May 09, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #818 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:24 AM »

ack-ack

Nothing like lobbing a rocket from 3.5k out, and taking the vulch out from under the noses of other vulchers who were a lot closer  :D

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #819 on: May 09, 2009, 03:10:36 AM »
Nothing like lobbing a rocket from 3.5k out, and taking the vulch out from under the noses of other vulchers who were a lot closer  :D

Not to say anything bout Shawks old crew but when I cam back to the game in 07 they hated when I did that. I've forgot some of the names that used to really get
off about it.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #820 on: May 09, 2009, 03:18:53 AM »

Hahaha, yeah, I've gotta agree with this.

Cons in the air? Better lose the rockets.... Rocket vulching? Hahaha. Priceless.
if the ack is cleared yeee haw! go for it. I usually turn on topgun music when im doin that kinda thing. 1 rocket cant get the shot, bank right. :aok splash 4
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #821 on: May 09, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »
The lamest of BAD-GAMEPLAY

I was running a mission into a knight base..NOE as I tend to do..Nothing seemed to be going on and rooks and nits were fighting hard on a 3 base front..Rooks were surrounded by 2 nit bases..So I am thinking while they are busy,I will roll into a nit base close,but dont want to distrub their fighting..

So mission rolls and WHO appears at a town at A NIT base?? Members of the lynchmob..

And they commence to killing the goons,and unfortunetly caused the base to not get captured..I know,I know,good nor nits,bad for us..

Well,I call shade/spy and I will tell you why..Their excuse was that they were doing a fighter sweep into the base..this does not hold water..unless they were just chasing ghosts..or an NOE they knew about beforehand..

The following pic will support  what I am saying..

They are using the excuse that they did a fighter sweep into #3 base which is 51.

They came out of 27.(circled base)

They said the reason for said fighter sweep when called on it was to get pressure off of 27..with about 4 guys...

SO instead of going out of base #4(A25) into #1(A26) or #2(A52),they feel the need to fly a sector to an at the time they left quiet base,no dar in the sector,or anything to say fighters were coming from there and this was going to take the pressure off of A27...

I have heard some lame excuses in my life,but this has to be the lamest of all,and for the worst game-play I have ever seen..There is no other way they would of known that A mission was going into the nit base except for a spy/shade..

Now we have lynchmob fighting on rooks and defending for nits from bish missions with shades/spys.. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:53:00 PM by falcon23 »

Offline Madkow

• Copper Member
« Reply #822 on: May 09, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »
 :noid

Fungus
Kommando Nowotny                                                     
Since tour 90

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #823 on: May 09, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »
 :rofl :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #824 on: May 09, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »
 :rofl  There is nothing lame in this game, trust I've been told over and over!  Your catching on  :aok