Author Topic: Hackers Gained Access to F-35 Files  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
Re: Hackers Gained Access to F-35 Files
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »
Well, after working out at Lockheed Martin out in Ft. Worth for a lil less than 2 years installing updated fiber i spent alot of time in the area's where the info for the f-22 / F-35. All the sensitive stuff is maintained in the basement lvl offices and are on a SEPARATE network. There were no internet connections in these area's. I and the rest of my crew had to have top secret security clearence.
The reason I said the above is because  IMNSHO the news report is BS. If that info has been compromised then it is old fashioned espionage and not "hackers".
Everytime sensitive info gets out the powers that be tell the media it was hackers and not there lackluster security. Wether it was someone who got past the security clearence background checks or someone who has betrayed their country they just dont want to admit it. Least thats what it seems to me.

The stuff at Lockheed that was on the network was low security stuff and was kept in a DMZ area of their networks IE. behind a seperate router with firewall and access control lists.
Why don't you tell these guys what a proctological adventure it was to get that Top Secret clearance? That crap is no fun. Most people can't wait to get read off of a program when they're done.
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"