Author Topic: Tricky Dickie in his Niki  (Read 1477 times)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Re: Tricky Dickie in his Niki
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »
LYNX is Uber!!!!
Strokes

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 12:43:45 PM »

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
wow some think every thing is a ho. Look up snap shot you may stop crying about ho once you learn what a snap shot is.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hBxBdKr0beYC&pg=PA21&lpg=PA21&dq=snapshot+in+fighter+combat&source=bl&ots=9qbj1HdRJe&sig=JWjb34KrqBeQ1pegZGcKd3THcdc&hl=en&ei=NVbvScy2Mo-UMqiT7AM&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

from robert shaws book.

I think you need to read a little sarcasm into it. The only one that really thought it was ho was the nik driver.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »
I think you need to read a little sarcasm into it. The only one that really thought it was ho was the nik driver.

lol who do you think i was talking about lol

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 09:44:03 AM »
awww come on lynx you really need to get over this love affair with ole Dastardly!! or get a room.  It is funny though.

There's nothing that presses Dicks, as I affectionately call him, button  :furious as quick as me shooting him down.  He'll  :cry an  :cry  for ages and as you know this has been going on for years.  :D  In this case he challenged me to put the film up for the BB's to show what a dirty rotter I am.  So!  I thought to meself "OK why not".  Lets see what folk have to say and hear from ....Dick.

No comment has been expressed from Dick so yesterday in the MA I told him the film was posted.  His comment was "don't be a drama queen".   I was a bit  :confused:  meee!  Oh well...nought queer as folk.

Anyways...commenting on the film.  Had this been in the DA I suppose it would be classed as a cheesy shot but being as it's the MA with a potential for being ganged as Dick likes to call it.  I dispatched his arse in short order.   

The HO shot if any was right there on the merge which as you see I didn't take.  As for the rest of it.  Sloppy turn from Dick.  Nothing remarkable other than SPKG saying right on que, as Dicks vert stab takes a left, "thank you"   :lol

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
This is a typical case of one pilot having enough respect for the other and not taking the shot on merge. Obviously the feeling was not mutual.

Dastardly could have eeeeeeeeeesaily pulled for guns on if he wanted to.

P.S: LYNX's fanboi needs to CTFD!

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."