Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 65057 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #330 on: June 17, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »
OMG as soon as he hears nath's voice....  :D

Should I show him the "clown" picture ? ...  :rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #331 on: June 17, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »
Thanks again slap..... great news indeed.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: June 17, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »
I too just caught up with this thread.
I would like to add my thoughts and prayers to the rest, say thanks to all who are trying to help Jeff in whatever manor, and add my hopes for a full recovery.
Truly amazing and gratifying to see all the in game stuff stop cold when someone we know, or know of, has a real life emergency.
All our best, Jeff <S>
Snoopy Bell
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #333 on: June 17, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »
:lol

We discussed, at some stage, that we would bring a laptop and fire up some of the videos he did ... we're thinking the infamous Birdo/NathBDP WoooooooWooooooo video may garner some laughs out of him.

omg! that is awsome to hear hes doin better! im sure he would enjoy seeing some of the videos he has done....tell him we all send our luv and prayers for him..ty for the update slap! <<S>>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: June 17, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »
Should I show him the "clown" picture ? ...  :rofl

Only if you want him to punch something :D That may be considered progress.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline CRYPTIC

• Nickel Member
      • 365th-FBG  HELL HAWKS
« Reply #335 on: June 17, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »
Thanks for the update glad to hear some good news. Know back to that black magic   to help him out.
365th-FBG Hell Hawks XO
365th-FBG Hell Hawks

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2009, 11:56:28 PM »
:lol

We discussed, at some stage, that we would bring a laptop and fire up some of the videos he did ... we're thinking the infamous Birdo/NathBDP WoooooooWooooooo video may garner some laughs out of him.

Hahahaha he would definitely remember that, heck I remember that video every time someone mentions "bird" and in my head I go "Wooooowooooooooooooooo!"

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2009, 02:01:31 PM »
this is good to hear glad some of us are able to visit jeff. this has to mean alot and do alot for him. Slap please pm me with an addy that me and my wife can send a card thanks
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2009, 02:31:08 PM »
I just found this thread. I don't look at the forums much. Wow, what a story. Morpheus you are one lucky soul brother. Not so much that you survived (thank God for that) but for the friends you have and the constant concern for you and your family.

I have fought you in the air and if you are half as good fighting your way back to recovery as you are in a plane then we expect nothing short of great news on your health.

There are a lot of good people here Jeff that care about you and your buddies are doing a great job keeping us all informed. When you get to the point of reengaging your cartoon advisories give our squad a heads up. We would like to send you some flight gear from one of our sponsors.

GO to our website (www.HellsAngels5by5.com) and take a look at some of our toys listed under flight gear. No, you can't have the $250,000 flight simulator. I think Slash has first right on that one.

Pick out a couple of things you need and I will get them to you.

Slap, please make sure Morpheus gets this message. We need our pilot back in the air as soon as possible.

Our Very Best Regards:

Hells Angels :salute
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline Damned Goose

• Copper Member
« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »
The 3 of us went to visit Jeff last night.

There was a marketable difference between last week and this week ...

His "focus" was much better ... he had a clearer look in his eyes.

Thanks Slapshot for the update. This means prayers and good thoughts are working.... :salute
Goose
The only thing to fear is fear itself..

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »
Great NEWS!!!! I can now changed my squad name from "4 Morpheus" to "GO MORPH GO"

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
Thanks for keeping us posted Slap, I'm glad to hear he seems to be on the mend.  Will keep sending the good joo joo his way.

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2009, 06:37:12 PM »
Oh my word.  I'd been away from the community for a bit here and just finally came across this thread!

Slap, keep up the updates bud.  So grateful that you guys are visiting with Jeff and his family.  Morph goes back a long way for me so this is much more personal.  Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Tango
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
thanks for the update slap  :salute
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »
Thanks for the update Slap, good news is always appreciated.  Our family will keep Morph in our prayers.

:pray
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors