Author Topic: Please Fix the IL-2 37mm Accuracy  (Read 6219 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Please Fix the IL-2 37mm Accuracy
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »
Right after the, "Sherman is a large caliber Ostie" thread. Honestly. You tank types want it all. You dont want airplanes killing you, around air bases in a flight sim, :huh. You dont want them to be able to upp right away, after you have shot them with your tank cannon, :huh. You dont want them to be able to see you. You dont want any of them to have F3. You dont want their guns synchronized. You want them to jam. :huh You want the guns to mess up the flight model, :huh "even tho no other plane or vehicle has same", :huh. You want ords to be perked. :huh Or the plane itself to be perked. :huh Or the plane when it has the big guns to be perked. :huh And with all this Historical accuracy about planes that are killing you you still want to be able to motor anywheres you want, alone, with nobody messing with you. :huh

As if that ever happened in the war. As if a airplane going into an enemy field alone has much of a chance. :huh

And you'll keep sniveling, and whining, and complaining, until you get what you want. Which is basically a Tank sim with airplanes that cant harm you. Or that you can limit by going on one suicide Typhie run.

Then we have Gaaa-gaaa-gaaaa-Gavagai. He doesnt tank, doesnt GV, doesnt IL2, and doesnt even run into IL2s much. So you tell me what hes about. A troll maybe?

This kinda whine here http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,274228.0.html sort of sums up the kinda preemadonna attitude GV'ers have in this game. Boy, to think sombody would actually post that.
Funny Waystin hasnt whined once, your the one whining kid. Does it really matter the il2 got nerfed a bit? Seems like it meant way too much to you.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
Funny Waystin hasnt whined once, your the one whining kid. Does it really matter the il2 got nerfed a bit? Seems like it meant way too much to you.

Well, at least joining the Army got him away from Mommie. I'll give him that much.

For the 15'th freaking time, Im not talking specifically about Waystin. And, The IL2 did not get nerfed!

You had more sense back when you were taking your pie-eyed pics Laddie.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »
Oh yes, start trying to save yourself through insulting others even deeper than you have been.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »
Oh yes, start trying to save yourself through insulting others even deeper than you have been.

Save myself from whom? What does that have to do with the IL2? Why are you here?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2009, 09:07:05 PM »
amazing how they whine about historical accuracy when it comes to GVs but as soon as you mention a plane lookout........... cant be having them touched......... historical accuracy goes out the window then?  :huh
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »
Wel....the IL-2's 37's arent synched any more....are you all happy now?
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 02:32:22 AM »
Why are you here?

I'd like to ask you the same question, ye whose biggest contribution has been a picture of a pink AFV after ONE post that had a tiny bit of merit. Otherwise you've been calling everyone who disagrees with you a baby, insulting them, and picking fights.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 04:38:33 AM »
I am being fair. You got reactions from Hitech himself in this thread and still you drag it back up. Why?

The WW simply got its turret tarverse slowed down. Its still just as accurate and its ROF hasnt changed. Last time I checked the IL2 didnt have a turret. For that matter what does the WW have to do with the IL2 anyways?

To much drama pal. If you deaccurize the IL2 then you can deaccurize every plane and vehicle in the game. Most of all your Shermans which can kill at obscene distances in AH that they couldnt in real life.

Cause they plain werent that accurate. :huh
Funny you definately were talking about Way here even though hitech kinda complimented him, Waystin bumped this thread just like people keep bumping the 30mm thread so that the problems they see in the game get fixed. Now as for insulting me about how I act in a game or on its bbs is just funny and none of your business, dont see me saying anything about anyones real life, your real mature fool
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »
You guys are getting "bombsnatch" all worked up  :aok

WTG  :salute

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl