Author Topic: Kills from the'chute  (Read 701 times)

Offline Boxman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Kills from the'chute
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »
Ever get one?

I got an assist one time......pure assist. No hits on him when Iwas in the plane...I bailed out...saw himg by....took a shot, saw the flash where it hit, then someone else shot him down before I landed.

Assist.

Another time I hit a guy with a burst (snapshot) he shot me down and I bailed out. Someone else set him alight. He passed by on fire at about 400 yds from my chute.

I fired fromthe chute and when he went down he PM'ed me asking if I got him from the chute.

As he knew I was there and that he had shot me down, but he still got the "Boxman" shot you down message and was confused.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kills from the'chute
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 02:09:55 AM »
Either you got a very lucky pistol shot at 400 yrds or the hits you got before he shot you down were enough to give you credit. As you were still alive in the arena you got it.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:27:15 AM »
Only time Iv really ever even opened my chute was to land on a runway and vulch with it. Needless to say I got some nice PMs saying I was a cheater because they guy got vulched when there were no planes around. Another great thing to do is hide in a maproom and if the attackers aren't smart enough to strafe it you get to pop the troops one by one. Again get ready to be called a cheater for that one to.

Once in the AvA about four of my squaddies and I were all in the map room and watched as the attackers dropped load after load of troops each time scratching their heads wondering what was going on. After about thirty minutes they finally figured out what was going on and filled our meatbombs with lead.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:27:29 AM »
Boy that would suck! shoot someone down, pass buy the chute and catch one right in the Mellon........I would  :cry
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.â€

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 04:07:41 AM »

I've had a couple of chute kills mostly due to people auguring around me. Had a few assists to from hitting them with a 45 round as they passed but this is my most memorable.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oimijngwomw

Hope it still plays

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:42:37 AM »
I don't really open my chute, I'd rather just get back up.. enter enter enter + /.ef enter.. ez macro.

Usually if I shoot someones wings off near the ground and their plane skids/they land n just sit around without ditching.. I can't resist landing next to them and jumping out of my plane and challenge them toooooo a pilot duel.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 05:59:27 AM »
In tour 111 i got one kill in a chute and got killed by a chute four times.  :cry

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 06:00:32 AM »
Usually if I shoot someones wings off near the ground and their plane skids/they land n just sit around without ditching.. I can't resist landing next to them and jumping out of my plane and challenge them toooooo a pilot duel.

It would be a blast if you could get back in after you win your duel :D

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
Only time Iv really ever even opened my chute was to land on a runway and vulch with it. Needless to say I got some nice PMs saying I was a cheater because they guy got vulched when there were no planes around. Another great thing to do is hide in a maproom and if the attackers aren't smart enough to strafe it you get to pop the troops one by one. Again get ready to be called a cheater for that one to.

Once in the AvA about four of my squaddies and I were all in the map room and watched as the attackers dropped load after load of troops each time scratching their heads wondering what was going on. After about thirty minutes they finally figured out what was going on and filled our meatbombs with lead.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH DONT TELL THEM ANYTHING!

;)

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »
I've had a couple of chute kills mostly due to people auguring around me. Had a few assists to from hitting them with a 45 round as they passed but this is my most memorable.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oimijngwomw

Hope it still plays

:rofl Any 200 whine after that?
Strokes

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »
I just bail out.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »
:rofl Any 200 whine after that?

Yeah, he took it well though. I asked him if he had caught a 45 to the head and he called me a lamer... then asked me If I had caught a 37mm to the nuts.  :lol

We both laughed about it and it was a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:01:37 PM by A8TOOL »