Author Topic: Scamming The 2 Week Free Trial  (Read 7682 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: Scamming The 2 Week Free Trial
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »
hit a nerve eh larry.  lol
Followed up by yet another stupid statement.

CONGRATS you made my sig..... I was looking for a really stupid statement to put in and that fits perfectly.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:20:26 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »
Followed up by yet another stupid statement.

CONGRATS you made my sig.... I was looking for a really stupid statement to put in and that fits perfectly.

:rofl
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »
No, like I said your statement "If you cant afford $14.95 a month then you truly do suck "beyond words"....." is ignorant. Maybe one day you'll have to pay bills of your own and have a family to take of. Hopefully then you'll learn the value of a dollar.
chill larry.  like it matters or something :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »
CONGRATS you made my sig..... I was looking for a really stupid statement to put in and that fits perfectly.
you are genuinely hard up for sig material  :D
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

In fact, he just threatened me with the "squeeky toy" thing. That's exactly what he texted to me about an hour ago.

He said that after I refused to apologize for accusing him of scamming the free trials. I told him I hadn't been proved wrong, at least not yet and, in any case, I wasn't going to apologize to him for anything as he didn't deserve it. He then wrote that he paid his $15.00 just like everyone else and I told him I'd take his word for it. He wouldn't let that go, though.

The guy is very good at what he does, whoever he was/is/is going to be next.  I think the last person to hand me my own bellybutton so thoroughly was nathBDP.  Comes a point when you get knocked down enough times in a row you just stay down, and pray they go away.  I was very happy once he got his angst out on me in the DA.  He is my buddy now, whoever he is.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:15:36 PM by Yeager »

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2009, 07:49:21 AM »
The guy is very good at what he does,

Quite frankly, I haven't seen anything extraordinary out of him. He tends to stay in situations where he's not threatened like vulching deacked runways or hanging out way above the fight and diving down on a target that's preoccupied with someone else.

He actually got a little bold yesterday and came after me while I was busy trying to stop m3s from dropping troops in the town. That's actually a pretty safe thing to do when it's 3 to 4 against 1. He made at least 4 passes and missed. He only got the kill when I made a last ditch suicide run on the m3 at the maproom and ran into the building.

Of course, then he comes up with the "Easy xtiger kill" line. I really felt, if I didn't have to deal with the troop carriers, I could have probably taken him fairly easily in that fight.

I am not impressed with him although I know Rodent57 seems pretty impressed. He just seems like a coward to me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:51:24 AM by xtyger »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »
xtyger: As we said email us, this is not an appropriate discussion.

HiTech