Author Topic: come on!  (Read 889 times)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: come on!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »
well most peeps in this game are squad orientated  so they should figure it out for the majority... Yep that makes sense to me throw in a squad with 20 members in the lower populated areas... Sure that makes sense... Never would avoid any arena because a certain squad was there dont flatter urself :D           :noid

Then it's not about flying with the squad, is it?  If it was, the arena wouldn't matter, would it?  It's about flying where the numbers are, pure and simple.

I think for the "majority" it would be logical to go where 20 members of a squad will fit instead of whining about not being able to go where they will not fit.

But, it is what you make of it.

wrongway

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »
Then it's not about flying with the squad, is it?  If it was, the arena wouldn't matter, would it?  It's about flying where the numbers are, pure and simple.

I think for the "majority" it would be logical to go where 20 members of a squad will fit instead of whining about not being able to go where they will not fit.

But, it is what you make of it.

wrongway

wrongway

makes sense to me...NOT... I was not whining by the way was just agreeing with someone else.. Its an easy system to beat...Just try to log in 30 times then log out and bamb there u go... Server faked out squad member in :aok You still are missing the point my thick headed friend.. The point is if ten members of the squad are playing together in a given arena for lets say a few hours then why would the whole squad leave an arena because of arena caps? To get one person in? Now if u have 30 players total in purple and ur whole squad goes in on rooks at the same time tell me were is the sense in that?  :salute
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »
makes sense to me...NOT... I was not whining by the way was just agreeing with someone else.. Its an easy system to beat...Just try to log in 30 times then log out and bamb there u go... Server faked out squad member in :aok You still are missing the point my thick headed friend.. The point is if ten members of the squad are playing together in a given arena for lets say a few hours then why would the whole squad leave an arena because of arena caps? To get one person in?

The question is, how bad does the squad want to fly together?  Did the squad begin the night in the less populated arena so any late commers could join with less trouble?

Now if u have 30 players total in purple and ur whole squad goes in on rooks at the same time tell me were is the sense in that?  :salute

If you were all showing up at the same time, getting in either wouldn't be a problem at all or you would have to go to the less populated arena so you could all fit.  A big squad, no matter the numbers in an arena,working together are going to make an impact.

Just a bit of planning ahead of time, cooperation within the squad, may solve your problems.

The problem with what I suggest, however, is, I suspect, others, seeing the numbers in the arena, that was less populated when you entered, now seems more attractive and they will want to fly there also.  This would possible make the arena you began in the presently popular arena and, again, your late squad members would have a difficult time getting in.

If true, it would again prove that arena choice is purely based on the numbers in there when one want to join and little else.

In any case, as you stated, the system is easy to "trick", which isn't really tricking at all, so why worry about it?

wrongway
(the thick)

71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »
The question is, how bad does the squad want to fly together?  Did the squad begin the night in the less populated arena so any late commers could join with less trouble?

If you were all showing up at the same time, getting in either wouldn't be a problem at all or you would have to go to the less populated arena so you could all fit.  A big squad, no matter the numbers in an arena,working together are going to make an impact.

Just a bit of planning ahead of time, cooperation within the squad, may solve your problems.

The problem with what I suggest, however, is, I suspect, others, seeing the numbers in the arena, that was less populated when you entered, now seems more attractive and they will want to fly there also.  This would possible make the arena you began in the presently popular arena and, again, your late squad members would have a difficult time getting in.

If true, it would again prove that arena choice is purely based on the numbers in there when one want to join and little else.

In any case, as you stated, the system is easy to "trick", which isn't really tricking at all, so why worry about it?

wrongway
(the thick)

another person with all the answers.... Like I said earlier was just agreeing with a previous post   <<<<< gets long drill bit out :salute

"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...